Just upgraded to a wii???

rutger1413

CAG Veteran
I just found this on craigslist

"XBOX 360 with 20GB hard drive and 2 wireless controllers. excellent condition, rarely used. just upgraded to a WII, dont use 360 anymore."

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ele/309273509.html

Thought it was funny enough to post. He should have said " I just realized i enjoy gimmicky controllers over good graphics."

BTW I have nothing against the Wii I just found it funny, so don't flame!

I guess I can see if you were strapped for cash why you would sell your 360 after getting a Wii, but IMO it's better to keep them both. 1 for the innovation and 1 for the next-gen games (thus why I have both).

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']but IMO it's better to keep them both. 1 for the innovation and 1 for the next-gen games (thus why I have both).[/quote]

Couldn't agree more, having a Wii is nice for the Ninty games and being able to watch YouTube vids on my telly. There's no way I could do without the 360 though, that's the machine I'm on every day.

[quote name='rutger1413']Thought it was funny enough to post. He should have said " I just realized i enjoy gimmicky controllers over good graphics."[/QUOTE]

Good graphics make the games fun? For comparison, I own a PS3 and a Wii and I can safely say that your logic fails.

[quote name='rutger1413']Thought it was funny enough to post. He should have said " I just realized i enjoy gimmicky controllers over good graphics."

BTW I have nothing against the Wii I just found it funny, so don't flame![/QUOTE]

If you don't want flames, don't post flamebait. End of story.

bread's done
Back