JUST WHEN I GOT HALO 2, I WAS ROBBED....

REVENGELSABLSH

CAG Veteran
AND THEY TOOK WITH THEM MY XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION CODE, NO LIE...THEY TOOK MY BRAND NEW FABLE AND MY HALO 2 LIMITED EDITION BOX....BUT DIDNT GET THE DISK SINCE I HAD IT WITH ME, HENCE I HAVE NO SUBSCRIPTION CODE....I WOULDNT ASK THIS SINCE IM A NEWBIE BUT HEY YOU NEVER KNOW. ANYONE HAVE ANY OUT THERE THEY ARE WILLING TO PART WITH?

Umm, welcome. Sorry to hear that man. People are always throwing around 2 month codes here. One is bound to come your way.

BTW, ALL CAPS DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

O0O0 i can see people on this site dont respond well to caps locked...well i apologize. as for the they, yes it was more than one person that broke into my house and THEY stole my xbox games as well as over 60 dvds that i had painstakingly collected though the years...wow i feel old. ok well, thanks anyway

thats exactly what it is an attempt to reach out to someone on here...i wasnt expecting to be welcomed with open arms, i just thought i might try. ::shrugs::

Hope you filed a police report... I think theres a thread where people are giving away their 2 month codes.

Since some people are pricks today, I'll do you a favor. I'll give you a 2 month code, but its expired. You'll have to call Microsoft and tell them your code expired, and they'll give you a new one. You'll have to tell them the expired code.

If you want it, let me know. I don't have the number you have to call though.

thanks dafoomie, i might take you up on it...my cousin just sent me a subscription code...as for the police report, yeah i got one but there isnt much they can do, you know? im playing halo 2 now and i am in need of some serious practice. If you can send me that code, ill hold on to it. thanks!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']LOOKS LIKE THEY DIDN'T STEAL YOUR CAPS LOCK![/quote]
:rofl:
24cecf9e.jpg

or did they?

If they stole your X-Box and your games, why would you need a code? You have nothing to play with (?)

no i still have the x-box, but they took my games and my playstation 2, along with my dvds. the cops think it had to be kids that live in my building, someone who probably has x-box already. makes sense i guess...

[quote name='REVENGELSABLSH']no i still have the x-box, but they took my games and my playstation 2, along with my dvds. the cops think it had to be kids that live in my building, someone who probably has x-box already. makes sense i guess...[/quote]

or it's because the xbox is too damn big to carry out with th other stuff

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']LOOKS LIKE THEY DIDN'T STEAL YOUR CAPS LOCK![/quote]
:rofl:
24cecf9e.jpg

or did they?[/quote]

:shock:[/quote]
\:D/

well they took over 60 dvds so either way they were carrying quite a bit...who knows, when things like that happen you just have to take the loss and change the locks...::shrugs::

[quote name='REVENGELSABLSH']O0O0 i can see people on this site dont respond well to caps locked...well i apologize. as for the they, yes it was more than one person that broke into my house and THEY stole my xbox games as well as over 60 dvds that i had painstakingly collected though the years...wow i feel old. ok well, thanks anyway[/quote]

no need to feel old for having 60 dvds. i for one know i am not old (21) and i have well over 100 dvds, and i am 100% sure i am quite dwarfed in my collection to many CAGs. I know i am dwarf for sure by trustcompany and admiral to name a few.

but yeah on topic....that really sucks that they stole your shit, if it was kids and you find out, i'd teach them a lesson in respect.

Wild, but I would be more interested in castrating the bastards that stole my shit then getting a 2 month code, you must be an extremely patient person.

bread's done
Back