Just when you thought it was safe to eat hot dogs

The Federal Food Agency in Belgium has confirmed the meat used in the hot dogs was intended for use in the dog food industry.

duh.

I think the dog food I buy for my dog is healthier than the stuff we eat. That's a bad story but my girlfried did shipping for a gas producing company that supplied McDonald's. She finally found out what the gas was used for. They used to freeze live chickens whole and then throw them in a grinder to make mcnuggets. I am not sure they do that anymore since they changed the nuggets but it is terrible. Feathers and beaks and crap.

Odd that people have no problem eating hog anus yet a little dog gets tossed in and there's an uproar.

I don't get it either, really sounds like dog meat got thrown in , in which case sure you could argue it shouldn't be eaten but it isn't much worse then whats already there.

It's not dog meat that got thrown in - it was "meat meant for dog food". Don't worry, no puppies died.

Tonight's dinner is going to be Cheddarwurst on the grill with corn on the cob. MMMMM that's good eating.

Yes if you read the article it says that it was meat for dog food. Not dogs that were turned into meat.

So, if the worst parts of hogs and cattle are made into hot dogs... what could possibly be worse about the meat given to dogs?

thats illegal? Well anyway I'll leave it to ballpark and hebrew nation to stick all the cow eyes and what ever the hell they can put in the grinder from cows and pigs,as long as it aint dog

bread's done
Back