Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

|\|ES

CAG Veteran
More weird gaming stuff and Japan-only stuff. Enjoy

In the other thread I asked about the Sharp-branded NES controllers. Behold the SharpNES:
11_Sharp19SC111.jpg

Here's the NES phone controller in action:
19_FamicomNetworkSystem.jpg

Head-mounted, voice-activated light gun. As you can probably imagine, it doesn't work well:
25_LaserScope1.jpg

laser.JPG

And you thought Karaoke Revolution was original:
37_KaraokeStudioBox.jpg

Who needs next gen anyway? Take that DS!
43_BandaiOekakids.jpg

Useless:
famicoin.jpg

When 4 sides is too much:
supersonic1.jpg

If holding the zapper up to the TV screen isn't your style:
Zapperscope.jpg

The coolest gamecube controllers ever. These were available only to members of the Nintendo club in Japan. They go for a lot of money even in Japan, so don't expect to ever see one of these in person:
mikudai-img600x450-1207199763cimg3917.jpg

yy3520yy-img600x360-1206760163image249.jpg

khrkt09982-img600x450-1207581495img_0009.jpg

Not as cool, but here are some other GC controllers we didn't get:
k2y18-img600x450-1207386431025.jpg

rui0406jp-img600x450-12048798331_241.jpg

pipito362000-img512x384-1207647041pict1733.jpg

Another controller turbo-izer thingy, this time for the SFC:
gurippa60229-img600x450-1205413053p1040263.jpg

This one I'm not sure about, it's obviously some kind of promotional controller maybe for a fighting game? I didn't recognize the characters.
ten_cho_modoki1978-img600x450-1207577587pict0034.jpg

This one's for barcode battling(whatever that is):
cyczxc-img600x450-1203241042dscn1919.jpg

This one is a big WTF?? I'm guessing that it's a stopwatch. If it is, then it's the coolest damn stopwatch ever conceived--by a long shot:
yanshisan33-img600x450-1203065480dsc02239.jpg
yanshisan33-img600x450-1203065501dsc02240.jpg

This item being sold by probably the smartest man alive. For the love of all that is holy; PLEASE don't open that box!
cpavu706-img600x391-1172582363p8070002.jpg

Anyone up for some bowling? I guess thats what this is for...?
nakizintarou-img600x450-1187310116dscf4438.jpg

The fact that this controller design concept got rehashed more than a couple of times is unsettling
buhipuru-img600x450-1190360673dsc02398.jpg

This was a great find. It's another picture of that capcom controller but this time it's still in it's packaging. Anybody wanna venture a guess as to what this is? Looks like some kind of trivia game maybe.
uctkst-img600x450-1173746374fc_mazyanset1.jpg
uctkst-img600x450-1173746391fc_mazyanseto3.jpg

Flight yolk for the NES? Somehow I doubt this was very effective. Anyone know what this one is?
mrnht715-img600x450-1202617666cimg2368.jpg

If i'm not mistaken this was actually the predecessor to the powerpad? The US version of this sells for insane amounts of money on eBay:
n703c-img400x300-1207638670dscf0087.jpg
n703c-img400x300-1207638689dscf0085.jpg

And finally... guaranteed to be the WTF moment of your entire week:
The long lost daddy of the Virtual Boy--Nintendo's bastard child:
ama_2jp-img450x600-11814650932006-08-16_100.jpg

ama_2jp-img600x450-11814651192006-08-16_102.jpg

ama_2jp-img450x600-11814651332006-08-16_109.jpg

I almost can't believe I never heard of or saw one of these before. Apparently they work only with the Famicom and the following games:

3D HOT RALLY - DISK
3DHotRally-2.png

FALSION - DISK
3D DEEP DUNGEON - DISK
3D JJ TOBIDASE DAISAKUSEN -DISK
3D JJ TOBIDASE DAISAKUSEN 2 - CARTRIDGE
COSMIC EPSILON - CARTRIDGE
HIGHWAY STAR - CARTRIDE
ATTACK ANIMAL GAKUEN - CARTRIDGE

Here I was, all this time, thinking that the Virtual Boy was this amazing new idea when it came out....

:

That voice activated light gun wasn't exclusive to Japan was it? I could have sworn I saw those over here, I really wanted one too.

[quote name='Halo05']That fighting game controller is for Fatal Fury 2. I initially recognized Terry Bogard on the packaging then saw the words "Garodensetu" which is sort of an Engrish spelling for the japanese Fatal Fury games.

In Club Nintendo related news, I can't stop thinking/talking about these...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-113-49-en-70-2f4f.html[/QUOTE]

So Dope! Does that hook up to a wii mote like a regular classic controller?
-G

[quote name='simplygriff']So Dope! Does that hook up to a wii mote like a regular classic controller?
-G[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'll probably post something in the Wii forum about them whenever they come out. I have 2 preordered from NCSX. I think their release date is "sometime in April" so I'm hoping they make it out soon.

There's more. I have a "Tap Tap Mat" with a whack a mole game and a giant inflatable motorcycle that you can sit on to lean/steer the Famicom game.

It redirects fine for me on Safari. To see what I was talking about, just go to play-asia.com and find the section with Wii accessories/controllers. The Super Famicom controller for Wii should be near the top.

[quote name='Halo05']Yup, I'll probably post something in the Wii forum about them whenever they come out. I have 2 preordered from NCSX. I think their release date is "sometime in April" so I'm hoping they make it out soon.[/QUOTE]

Dang. I was hoping it would work on the Gamecube too, by plugging into a Gamecube port. You're sure it plugs into the Wii remote?

[quote name='Halo05']No but based on what NCSX and Play-asia have said about it, it seems like it does. I realize this isn't necessarily the same thing but the Hori digital controller for GC is freaking awesome. I don't know how hard they are to find but here's Play Asia's link (they're out of stock)

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-21i.html[/QUOTE]

I know about that, but I don't quite get the purpose of it. I want something that mimicks the SNES controller. The button layout on the (GC) hori controller is identical to the Gamecube. In that case, why not just use a gamecube controller?

The d-pad is great, very similar to the SNES one. It makes GBA games via the Gameboy Player much better along with stuff like Sonic Mega Collection.

The Hori controller is the bitchin'est controller ever conceived for virtual console play(possibly the best controller ever conceived for anything). I own two of them and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Granted, this new SNES controller might actually top the Hori controller, but that has yet to be seen. I actually enjoy the GC button layout even if it's not 100% authentic. For a lot of games it seems the GC layout is an improvement as it gives you a centralized action button, a secondary button, and two auxiliary buttons. I think it's brilliant(most of the time). I'm also a sucker for colorful Nintendo hardware(I know, it's unhealthy) so the purple Hori pads were right up my alley.

Of course if 100% authentic is your thing, there are always these adapters for plugging a real NES/SNES controller into your Wii: http://retrousb.com/index.php?categoryID=80

Those may end up being cheaper than the official SNES VC controller since it's safe to assume they'll be incredibly rare.

[quote name='|\|ES']

The coolest gamecube controllers ever. These were available only to members of the Nintendo club in Japan. They go for a lot of money even in Japan, so don't expect to ever see one of these in person:
mikudai-img600x450-1207199763cimg3917.jpg

yy3520yy-img600x360-1206760163image249.jpg

khrkt09982-img600x450-1207581495img_0009.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I have seen ALL of these at a game store near me. :p
Might pick up the Mario one.

I'm personally searching for the Club Nintendo WAVEBIRD:

PA.79587.002.jpg

[quote name='|\|ES']

This one is a big WTF?? I'm guessing that it's a stopwatch. If it is, then it's the coolest damn stopwatch ever conceived--by a long shot:
yanshisan33-img600x450-1203065480dsc02239.jpg
yanshisan33-img600x450-1203065501dsc02240.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I believe it's actually a game where you try to get the most button presses in a certain amount of time (say 1 minute). I think Takahasi Meijin (AKA: Master Higgins from Adventure Island) has (or had?) the world record. Probably also functions as a clock/stopwatch tho.

[quote name='|\|ES']

This item being sold by probably the smartest man alive. For the love of all that is holy; PLEASE don't open that box!
cpavu706-img600x391-1172582363p8070002.jpg

:[/QUOTE]

Power Gloves are scarily easy to find out here in Mie. I guess Japanese people DON'T "love the power glove, [because] it's so BAD."

[quote name='Gameboy415']I have seen ALL of these at a game store near me. :p
Might pick up the Mario one.

I'm personally searching for the Club Nintendo WAVEBIRD:

PA.79587.002.jpg

I believe it's actually a game where you try to get the most button presses in a certain amount of time (say 1 minute). I think Takahasi Meijin (AKA: Master Higgins from Adventure Island) has (or had?) the world record. Probably also functions as a clock/stopwatch tho.

Power Gloves are scarily easy to find out here in Mie. I guess Japanese people DON'T "love the power glove, [because] it's so BAD."[/quote]

Wait a minute... you're in japan right?? If you're in the US you have to tell me about these 'local shops' of yours. It may be time for a road trip...

That controller that you think may be for a 'trivia' game is a mahjong controller, as the patterned tiles on the cartridge suggest.

To answer your previous question, yeah I'm in Japan. :D
I actually live in rural Japan, nowhere near Akihabara or any of the other famous shopping districts, but we still have some pretty amazing game shops out here!

I love these threads, keep up the good work!

[quote name='|\|ES']
On the topic of awesome Wii VC controllers:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-113-49-en-70-2k7a.html
pa.119494.1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I saw this @ GEO (a used game shop) yesterday when I picked up Mario Kart Wii.
Looks pretty sweet.

Kinda strange that they would release it now as the only SNK fighters out on Wii right now are VC games.

[quote name='Gameboy415']To answer your previous question, yeah I'm in Japan. :D
I actually live in rural Japan, nowhere near Akihabara or any of the other famous shopping districts, but we still have some pretty amazing game shops out here![/quote]

:drool: Japan does get all the coolest stuff, especially where hardware is concerned. Here in the US all we get are truckloads of 3rd-rate crap from Nyko, Pellican, Mad Catz, etc.

If I ever go to Japan I'm bringing two empty suitcases :D

All of those things I have already seen in some other form or shape. Nothing is new to me there.

Is just the Famicom test system only for a consumer. I owned one of these ( by logic ) when I was younger until my parent "dumpt" it.

Famicom Modem

Famicom Modem system is for use with off track betting anywhere in the world. There is also one for the SNES and the Saturn can go online and access these pages also. About phone service the video phone was the big thing at the time and while that service mutated into another service it is still around.

NES vioce actvation
gun

Basically somebody at nintendo was Dune fan. ....SSSSaaaaZZAaaaaaapPpP!!!!
Dune also had a game on the SEGA CD.

Also wearing it looks like a terminator like helmet while the ARMY TREND was around.

You know this a common thing in the East. I wish it was in the west. They have one for every system.

This product also released world wide. I think it was somebodies invention. Nothing new as you can also transform your VGA monitor into a touch screen and do the exact same thing.

COntroler stickers

This is actually a good idea since the buttons did hurt from time to time. I also wanted to this with my keyboard and there is a key board with programmed buttons that shows the icon images.

Star Destroyer controller

You know what that is and wow it is wirelesss.

Sniper Add on Zapper

This is not new since many movies had these on the movie guns. These where meant for bigger zappers I mean real Sniper Rifles. Otherwise is goofy looking
but cool at the same time.

GCN Controllers

is complete crap and a 3rd party controller is more usefull. You can also do this with your controller. Nothing new.

Twin File

Saves your games but half the time does not work.

Commander COntrollers

Was a controller that allowed you to be able to play fighting games more efficently. Was also on the Saturn and many other systems. A turbo controller in general.

Like pokemon and I am not going to go into it. There is no law saying you can't make a game that has an outside device or acts diffrently to the SNES. Since your still buying a SNES and it was much better then Pokemon in terms of cost and storage.

Watch Controller

Was on the NES also or could do what this did.

Paxton Powers

Where is batman where you need him????

Hori Track

Bowling or could be used a mouse or just regular play.

Where is the HEntai game to this. I might just get one.

Looks like a Mao Jong to me.

Hori Wheel

Obviously a racer to use on floor or most likely now desk.

Power Pad

Original this was for the NES and was installed when advertisment accuse videogames of being bad. When the truth is the food is no good.

3d glasses

Not new and was aslo on the Master System. No biggie. Also the NES alone did the same effects. This just enhanced them.

Re: Barcode Battlers

If memory serves, this was a game like the Pokemon series, except you needed to scan barcodes in order to generate the attributes of your fighter. I read somewhere that this particular game sparked a short-lived craze in Japan, and one particular grocery store product (a soup can or something) had a barcode which was so much in demand that stores were sold out of that particular product for months.

Bar code battlers is basically monster rancher but instead on inserting a disc ( duh) you would scan a box bar code ( or any bar code ) and you will get a battler ( machinary like ).

In the US ( currently ) and other places in the west BB has been introduced as a cheap hi-tech toy ( meaning stuff we think is amazing like Japanese Vidoegames ) and does the same thing but the only diffrence is there is no hook up.

However I don't know anything about it but maybe it can to a US PS2 game. Maybe you can still use your original barcode monsters and play the same game.
However you have to be some kind of umber nerd to........

Get all Japanese parts
1. Bar code battler device
2. SNES to Barcode
3. Sfamicom game ( which I had the chance to get before but turned it down )

Get all the US parts
1. Bar code battler device
2. PS2/PC to barcode
3. The program for the PS2/PC to play your battlers.

I could only guess the original barcode game works with the one in the US would be nice considering this is a kid's toy ( umber nerd ).

Still the stuff should be on sale since it has been awhile since I have seen a commercial.

I've seen them before (online, sadly not in person), but those gamecube controllers are pretty cool- especially the wavebird one! It's stuff like this and the Famicom "II" Micro faceplate that make me with we had a US Club Nintendo. Does anyone know why they never made one? With a market as large as they have in North America- it's amazing to me that they never set one up...

A few more crazy GC controllers that haven't been mentioned here yet:

GC Controller/Keyboard hybrid. Pretty cool looking IMO! It was designed for the Phantasy Star Online players so it was easy for them to type to each other and play at the same time. It uses 2 controller slots on the GC- one for the standard controller inputs and one for the keyboard input.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-1xe.html

GC Resident Evil 4 chainsaw controller. Apparently the "blood splatters" were unique to each controller made as they were splattered by hand. I think I looked on ebay once and this thing was only going for like $30? A neat idea- I'm guessing this thing is either really comfortable to use, or really uncomfortable. There was also a PS2 version.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-lk6.html

Ruahrc

This is a great subject, but was creating a new, separate thread really necessary?

And hey, Redie: Chill, man, quit trying to act like such a know-it-all. I've seen most of this stuff, too (rare/obscure hardware enthusiast), but I'm not going to brag about it and criticize every single one mentioned. Yeesh.

Anyways, respect to Takahashi Meijin. That fool can jam a button 16 times in one second.

And here's an important subject...music controllers. Music games are no stranger to the USA anymore, but many of the pioneers of the genre, like Beatmania, Pop'n Music, Guitarfreaks, et cetera, are still confined to a fairly niche audience. So, just for good measure, here's a selection of Bemani controllers:

top10beatmaniafa2.jpg

fye0c9rzbxepd7qz9xlargetk3.jpg

God of them all:
retitlexd1.jpg

pnmsmall1frontan7.jpg

popnmusicastrott2.jpg

The sexy-as-hell Guitarfreaks arcade-style controller:
PA.54623.003.jpg

Turn Table Controllers

Have seen them in toy form, and ChappyD on this website was playing around with something simular in one there videos. Personally a real turn table is much funner. My question is can record what you did in lossless format?

Drum controllers/ Sound button/ Guitar Controller

These have been around forever like the above. I have seen them in toy stores and even in some department store music stores. This makes me think of another game. I will admit the Guitar controllers is quite sexy.

Ronin317 Capcom advantage controller

I brought this controller twice.

The first time it was 5 dollars from EB when it was it still in my nearby mall. This model is the cheap version like the 5 dollars Gold n64 controllers that made by eagle ( somebody post picture). The controller button got busted inside from me pressing it.

The second time was from a small business store that costed 20-50 dollars. I so desperate for this controller again and it was just staring me in the face.

However there is a sad plot twist to this controller. It was made and packaged for the 3d0 version of Street FIghter II since the 3do controllers was not SF material. They released this controller seeing how it gave the arcade advantage or something like that.

It looks cool but after realizing it was really for the 3do make you think about it.

[quote name='Redie']Have seen them in toy form, and ChappyD on this website was playing around with something simular in one there videos. Personally a real turn table is much funner. My question is can record what you did in lossless format?

These have been around forever like the above. I have seen them in toy stores and even in some department store music stores. This makes me think of another game. I will admit the Guitar controllers is quite sexy.

I brought this controller twice.

The first time it was 5 dollars from EB when it was it still in my nearby mall. This model is the cheap version like the 5 dollars Gold n64 controllers that made by eagle ( somebody post picture). The controller button got busted inside from me pressing it.

The second time was from a small business store that costed 20-50 dollars. I so desperate for this controller again and it was just staring me in the face.

However there is a sad plot twist to this controller. It was made and packaged for the 3d0 version of Street FIghter II since the 3do controllers was not SF material. They released this controller seeing how it gave the arcade advantage or something like that.

It looks cool but after realizing it was really for the 3do make you think about it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with edge (first time?)... chill man. Most of us know these or can infer what they are.

[quote name='Ronin317']How about this one? I've got one from when I worked at EB...cost me $2, and it was worth every penny.

cpsoldier.jpg

http://www.pressthebuttons.com/2005/09/presenting_the_.html[/QUOTE]

I mentioned that lovely thing in the last thread, but it's worth a second mention. :)

And Redie, indeed, we don't need your brash commentary. By the way, it's called "Pop'n Music," not "Sound button." I'm something of a Bemani fiend, so I hate to see it disrespected. No kidding Bemani has been around for a while; the first Beatmania hit arcades in 1997. I think you need to respect and understand the difference between controllers for Bemani/rhythm games, and stand-alone musical toys seen in toy/department stores.

By the way, it's called "Pop'n Music," not "Sound button." I'm something of a Bemani fiend, so I hate to see it.

Well whatever it is I could program a game that uses these Sound Buttons that obviously produce sound.

disrespected

I don't have to see it disrespected when you can go around to a music shop and ask somebody is this any diffrent from a button mashing game you buy for a two year old and they will be like hey it is a toy also.

the first Beatmania hit arcades in 1997

That is not a very long time.

I think you need to respect and understand the difference between controllers for Bemani/rhythm games, and stand-alone musical toys seen in toy/department stores.

What respect you mean respect to you calling these things breaktru when they have been arouns since the days of the NES or even Atari but yet again the Arcades however it stands out even alone in Santas workshop.

These are all mini games which is no diffrent then light up the keys and play.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
popnmusicastrott2.jpg

PA.54623.003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have both of these! :D

They EACH cost me more than my Japanese XBOX 360! :shock:
Ironically enough, I use them MUCH more often! :lol:

I also have a Keyboardmania keyboard, a Drummania drumset, a Taiko no Tatsujin drum, and I just got the Japanese version of Donkey Konga with the drum for 480 yen (under $5!). Woo!
I'm hoping to grab the official Konami Beatmania ASC sometime soon too.

I nabbed one of these over the weekend for about $60:

pa.3993.1.jpg

:D

Nice hauls, Gameboy415. :)

[quote name='Redie']What respect you mean respect to you calling these things breaktru when they have been arouns since the days of the NES or even Atari but yet again the Arcades however it stands out even alone in Santas workshop.[/quote]
I never called anything a "breaktru."

Anyways, I'm done feeding you, troll. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, and I'm done feeding your trolling attempts. You fail, and it's too much of a pain to understand what the hell you're trying to write. If you can't respect or even concede the difference between this and this, or this and this, then you are stubborn beyond my help.

It sucks for anything else.

Like what? The SNES ran rings around the Genesis and all four of it's upgrades. While the PSX was really just a SNES with CD and built in 3d.

[quote name='Redie']While the PSX was really just a SNES with CD and built in 3d.[/QUOTE]

You're really out to prove the "Newbie" part of your title, aren't you?

[quote name='Redie']Like what? The SNES ran rings around the Genesis and all four of it's upgrades. While the PSX was really just a SNES with CD and built in 3d.[/QUOTE] LIke every other SNES game. I'd rather play with a regular SNES controller.

Got a whole slew of amazing new stuff over the weekend! :D
Going to pick up a few more things today and then I'll put up some pics tonight!

Picture time!

Here's a decent chunk of my Japanese Nintendo collection:

CIMG3581.jpg

Front row: Mario Kart Yoshi plush, Super Famicom Classic Controller for Wii, Super Famicom controller metal pen case, Super Gameboy 2 for Super Famicom, Question Block bank, gold Gameboy Light handheld, remote-controlled Mario toy, Hori Gamecube pad, Mario Party Yoshi plush

Next row: Totakeke (KK Slider) plush, Super Famicom Jr Console, Satellaview for Super Famicom

On top of boxes: Potato Head plush (from Rythym Tengoku), Stafi plush, Black/White/Blue/Yellow Yoshi plushes from Yoshi's Island DS, Monty Mole plush, Koopa Paratroopa plush, Wolf Link w/Midna figure, Green/Pink Yoshi plushes from Yoshi's Island (Super Nintendo) and Baby Mario/Luigi from Yoshi's Island DS.

I just got the pink Yoshi/Baby Luigi today. I was hoping to find a Baby Peach plush but I had to settle for the ENORMOUS Baby Luigi. Guess he OD'd on Mega Mushrooms or something. :lol:

Whew! That was a lot! NEXT, Music Controllers!

CIMG3576.jpg

From top to bottom:
Keyboardmania Keyboard & Game set, Drummania Controller, GuitarFreaks Arcade Style Controller, Pop'n Music Arcade Style Controller, Pop'n Controller 2, GuitarFreaks Controller, DDR Controller Deluxe (x2! The other one is behind the one in the pic)

I JUST found the DDR controllers today! I'd been searching for them for the last 3 years and I miraculously stumbled upon the pair at my fav store. Woo ha! :D

And last but not least, some random other stuff I've picked up over the last few years:

CIMG3575.jpg

From left to right: Panasonic Q Gamecube, Sword of Mana GBA LE Set, Guilty Gear X Plus LE set, Garou: Mark of the Wolves w/Neo Geo Stick 2 for PS2, SegaGaga LE set, and the Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes LE Gamecube set.

I have TONS more cool stuff like Crisis Core PSPs and the Advent Piece Limited set (and lots of Japan-only GAMES), but these are most of my favorites. :D

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Damn, that is a nice collection. I didn't even know there was a Super Gameboy 2. Is there anything different about it besides the color?

[quote name='Mid Boss'] didn't even know there was a Super Gameboy 2. Is there anything different about it besides the color?[/QUOTE]

I supports multiplayer linking, and has some new screen borders. It was actually released in the US, but was a mail-order exclusive.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I supports multiplayer linking, and has some new screen borders. It was actually released in the US, but was a mail-order exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Exactamundo. :)

I was hoping it supported GBC games but no dice.

But I like the color and it was dirt cheap! :lol:

While not a video game I still found this prety cool. A Transformers Soundwave MP3 player complete with transforming earphones:

transformers_mp3_player_2.jpg

[quote name='Gameboy415']Picture time!

Here's a decent chunk of my Japanese Nintendo collection:

Front row: Mario Kart Yoshi plush, Super Famicom Classic Controller for Wii, Super Famicom controller metal pen case, Super Gameboy 2 for Super Famicom, Question Block bank, gold Gameboy Light handheld, remote-controlled Mario toy, Hori Gamecube pad, Mario Party Yoshi plush
PLushes is a dime a dozen stand alone and tend to be UFO ctacher toys.
Wii controller is not a need but a self bonus. Super Gameboy II is not that hot it
is just he box and all it does is allow certain GBC games to be played in color.
Remote control toy is a self perk also since they had variations of these over the years.

Next row: Totakeke (KK Slider) plush, Super Famicom Jr Console, Satellaview for Super Famicom
Satellaview comes in alternative boxes. Jr console was made in US first and the design was not change dew to laziness. Plush a dime a dozen.

On top of boxes: Potato Head plush (from Rythym Tengoku), Stafi plush, Black/White/Blue/Yellow Yoshi plushes from Yoshi's Island DS, Monty Mole plush, Koopa Paratroopa plush, Wolf Link w/Midna figure, Green/Pink Yoshi plushes from Yoshi's Island (Super Nintendo) and Baby Mario/Luigi from Yoshi's Island DS.
Dime a dozen but I will admit that Yoshi/ Baby mario toy is intimidating.

I just got the pink Yoshi/Baby Luigi today. I was hoping to find a Baby Peach plush but I had to settle for the ENORMOUS Baby Luigi. Guess he OD'd on Mega Mushrooms or something. :lol:

Keyboardmania Keyboard & Game set, Drummania Controller, GuitarFreaks Arcade Style Controller, Pop'n Music Arcade Style Controller, Pop'n Controller 2, GuitarFreaks Controller, DDR Controller Deluxe (x2! The other one is behind the one in the pic)
You have seen one you have seen them all. However the unique intruments is wanted.

Panasonic Q Gamecube, Sword of Mana GBA LE Set, Guilty Gear X Plus LE set, Garou: Mark of the Wolves w/Neo Geo Stick 2 for PS2, SegaGaga LE set, and the Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes LE Gamecube set.
PQ is still all over the place but is useless if you use VCD, Sword of Mana merchandise is rampid but in all honestly the original is better, GGX promotional items, Fatal Fury Self promotional, Snake GCN is okay in it's own right with the contents inside.

I have TONS more cool stuff like Crisis Core PSPs
A PSP with Sqaure advertment.

Japan-only GAMES
Somehow if it was just a pile of DVD's this statment would make no sense?

but these are most of my favorites
Your life must be realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll intesting:bouncy:

tyhtdygdj5.jpg

That does it, byotch. You're ignored.

What the hell do you even want? For us to say that all this stuff is shit, or something? Oh, well, doesn't matter. Done with that.

bread's done
Back