Just won a PS2 from McDonald's!

I remember Sprite or something running a contest a while back where you'd win a couple of autogrpahed official basketball jersies (sp?). I remmeber finding 2 winning caps and not sending in for them. Come to find out, those jersies(sp again) were worth hundreds of dollars. I was too young to feel like a douche then, but with 20/20 hind sight I'm feeling the pain.

[quote name='karsh']Congrats! The best thing I've ever won from those McD's contests was a cruise to Bermuda.[/QUOTE]

are you serious?

How many people here have seen last year's academy award-winning documentary film Supersize Me? Most dieticians recommend you NEVER eat fast food, much less once or twice a week. If I had a decent chance of winning a PS2 however. . . :D

Nice! In November 2003 I won an iPod from a local radio station and six days later I won a PS2 from a local TV station. Both times I was a first time caller. Haven't won anything since then though. Best prize from McD's was a small coke...

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']How many people here have seen last year's academy award-winning documentary film Supersize Me? Most dieticians recommend you NEVER eat fast food, much less once or twice a week. If I had a decent chance of winning a PS2 however. . . :D[/QUOTE]
Supersize Me is a great movie that is entertaining and informative. I recommend watching it, it will show you how bad fast food can be for you.

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']Supersize Me is a great movie that is entertaining and informative. I recommend watching it, it will show you how bad fast food can be for you.[/QUOTE]

Too much of anything is a bad thing.
Like anything else in life, it's all about moderation and balance.

The only thing I've ever won in my life is free sodas under soda caps, and I haven't even won any of those in about 3 years. I'm so unlucky...

[quote name='The VGM']I entered both codes and got jackshit. Thanks Mickey D's, you clogged my arteries for nothin.[/QUOTE]

you dont have to eat the food. just give it to your dog or something.

[quote name='RandyTsai']you dont have to eat the food. just give it to your dog or something.[/QUOTE] That's just inhumane. Take your words to PETA. ;)

a few years ago when mcd's was doing the monopoly game i was working at mcd's at the time and i won 2 convertables but my manger saw that i was eating on the job and took my fries that had the winning stickers and trashed them in his office and closed the door behind him...

I went out of my way twice to eat a Big Mac since the start of this promotion and I've gotten crazy sick both times. I wish I could just buy the boxes w/ the codes .. I cant even handle the large fries anymore without feeling sketchy.

[quote name='Shoagie']are you serious?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Back during the first or second time they were doing the Monopoly game, I got a game piece that was an instant winner for a cruise. The best part was that I got it on the board they would send in the newspaper that had two pieces.

[quote name='NesHavok']a few years ago when mcd's was doing the monopoly game i was working at mcd's at the time and i won 2 convertables but my manger saw that i was eating on the job and took my fries that had the winning stickers and trashed them in his office and closed the door behind him...[/QUOTE]

Dude, if I were you, I would have killed my manager if he tried to take that crap away from me. You should have quit after you won your second convertable, wait a couple weeks and then claimed the prize. That way, you could say you won the pieces when you weren't an employee.

Never would I ever let someone take a free car away from me. Ever.

Been twice since the promotion. Both times I had to explain what the promotion was to get my code. First time I got one, second time they didn't know what it was, but didn't have any fry containers with it on there.
Yep, explain "what promotion" to the dumb ass behind the register with the sign on top, after she hands me the tray with the paper mat with the contest printed on it too.
I think I've reached my Mc Donald's limit now. You never realize how nasty that shit is until you swear off it for a while. .

The fries are ok... but -baring a small pop- the only thing they give me is indigestion.

I don't recollect winning a prize of any significant value relating to videogames. I won a raffle at my college that got me a hoodie I never wear. :roll:

However... I used to work in a library and someone left a laptop for two weeks. So, yay for negligence and my new laptop.

damn havent had mcdonalds in forever....i do love the chicken selects, but havent had em since like...late april (only ate there since it was either mcdonalds, or the overpriced deli...)i did love the monopoly things :)!, congrats OP! i didnt think people actually won those things

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I won a date with Shannon Elizabeth from a radio station when she was in American Pie 2.[/QUOTE]

Please keep your jests within the realm of believability.

Congrats to the OP and others!

Do not usually eat a McD's. If I don't have the time before work to fix dinner, I'll stop there real quick. I'm thirty and the food tastes the same as it did 20+ years ago.

Decided to give a couple codes a try. First code gave me the $5 coupon for BB. Tried the other one I had. Ding Ding. Won Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. To bad it is one prize per person, email, and/or physical address. Would definitely like a PSP.

Last thing I won was a mini IPod from Pepsi. Was just a few months ago. Saw the UPS guy pull in and thought my wife had ordered something else. Imagine my surprise. :)

[quote name='karsh']Yeah. Back during the first or second time they were doing the Monopoly game, I got a game piece that was an instant winner for a cruise. The best part was that I got it on the board they would send in the newspaper that had two pieces.[/QUOTE]

What?

I have never won anything in my life except a DVD from a "holiday" quiz at work, and that was all the work of Google. :)

Congrats OP!

I don't know what's going on, but everytime I try to enter my new coupon, I get a message saying "Our records indicate you have already registered for this promotion."

Do you guys have to keep inputting all your personal information after you enter in your MAC code? I'm thinking someone just inputted a bunch of random numbers and someone might have used my code.

I haven't had any McDonald's food (excluding a McFlurry, which is the same as a Blizzard) in quite some time, and I don't plan on trying to eat it any time soon.

But slightly off topic, I was a winner of all 3 items in the Suikoden IV promotion (nothing to write home about), as well as having a winning Snicker's bar during the Baseball Star's prize giveaway back in 98', which the wrapper read "Sammy Sosa has a $100 bill with your name on it).

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Dude, if I were you, I would have killed my manager if he tried to take that crap away from me. You should have quit after you won your second convertable, wait a couple weeks and then claimed the prize. That way, you could say you won the pieces when you weren't an employee.

Never would I ever let someone take a free car away from me. Ever.[/QUOTE] youe have to be a non eployee for a year b4 claiming a prize

oh i just bought a large fry and it was gross so I threw em away, but n e ways. I put in the code and all i got was a 5.00 off ps2 game coupon from bb. I'd rather have a psp!!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I don't know what's going on, but everytime I try to enter my new coupon, I get a message saying "Our records indicate you have already registered for this promotion."

Do you guys have to keep inputting all your personal information after you enter in your MAC code? I'm thinking someone just inputted a bunch of random numbers and someone might have used my code.[/QUOTE] go to a diferen mcd, employees r prolly writing these codes down and then using them later when they get home... too bad you have to save the freakin code to prove u bought it, bunch of idiots ruining it for the rest of us...

just went to site and it seems you cant get pieces anymore BUT Love what the site says..

As of july 29 around 25,000 unconfirmed winners. yet on the prizes it shows over 50,000 prizes so they only gave away only about half of the prizes they were too

question but did they ever say these were NEW FACTORY SEALED SYSTEMS . watch them get all the Dead pixel systems that sony was going to destory and they go HEY LETS GIVE THEM TO MCDONALDS

[quote name='slidecage']question but did they ever say these were NEW FACTORY SEALED SYSTEMS . watch them get all the Dead pixel systems that sony was going to destory and they go HEY LETS GIVE THEM TO MCDONALDS[/QUOTE]

well i receive it yesterday even thou the letter said 6-8 weeks. It brand new factory sealed, but i haven't opened it cause i already have one.

[quote name='RandyTsai']... Do you have any item how long it takes to receive the prize?[/QUOTE]

Yes, 52-72 weeks.

j/k ;)

It'll probably seem like it, though!

I won a slim pstwo, 7" pelican game screen, gta:sa, and other ps2 accessories from that whip set sweepstakes on G4. Took awhile to get it, but received all and very happy :D

[quote name='RandyTsai']well i receive it yesterday even thou the letter said 6-8 weeks. It brand new factory sealed, but i haven't opened it cause i already have one.[/QUOTE]

still though they said they are giving away 50,000 + and they only gave away around 25,000... it sucks they dont have to honor it and give those other 25,000 prizes away

[quote name='RandyTsai']well i receive it yesterday even thou the letter said 6-8 weeks. It brand new factory sealed, but i haven't opened it cause i already have one.[/QUOTE]
are you selling it?

all these winner and I never won anything :( only thing I win in is poker but thats because I got skills. Congrats to the winners though

bread's done
Back