Justified

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenitygod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Did anybody else notice that the character in Justified was from "Immolake" Florida. I believe it would be Immokale. I mean for a show that is supposed to be about the details that was a big one I think. I don't know where I grew up really?

What character are you referring to? Feel like being specific? I haven't watch the last 2-3 new episodes, but if the character you're talking about is the main character, Raylan Givens, then you're fucking wrong.

Oh, and there's already a Justified thread.

yes it is Randall Kusik. Of course, I would be wrong if it was Raylan, I mean really that is the whole point to the series right!?(fucking non-acceptance of the interrobang). I didn't particularly remember his name because I actually read books, watch tv, movies and have an actual life; (a working one and a personal one btw, not to mention play video games). So, that level of detail for me can be easily lost. It is just funny to me that during the same week I am bombarded with commercials calling Justified "smart" they do that for an episode.

Oh and BTW there maybe a Justified thread but it deosn't come up in a search so...
That means I don't care because I cannot find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back