K B Toys 20% off Entire Purchase 11/9

There hasn't been a KB Toys store near me for years. Also what sucks is work Sundays from 10-7pm.

I know 5AM to 6PM makes more sense, but reading the flyer it sounds like it's only for an hour, 5PM-6PM.

I'm not even sure that my mall is open on Sundays until 10AM or so . . .

[quote name='theflicker']I know 5AM to 6PM makes more sense, but reading the flyer it sounds like it's only for an hour, 5PM-6PM.

I'm not even sure that my mall is open on Sundays until 10AM or so . . .[/quote]

Seriously, I'm pretty sure they meant it to be for just an hour. Malls open late on Sunday and close early.

[quote name='Access_Denied']ACDC rockband for $32 + a $10 giftcard to sell for $8.[/quote]

Isn't AC/DC Rock Band a Wal-Mart exclusive?

Not a single kb within 20+ miles on the West Coast. If you have one near you make sure its not 1 of the 11 that are excluded in the ad.

Haven't seen a non-shovelware game in KB in at least 3 years. Not to mention the majority of Jersey is not participating. Thanks though!

this is great if they have SOCOM confirmation bundle in stock. i can finally get that headset for cheap.

[quote name='soriku']this is great if they have SOCOM confirmation bundle in stock. i can finally get that headset for cheap.[/quote]

"Yup, those are definitely terrorists."

[quote name='bigmac8855601']Isn't AC/DC Rock Band a Wal-Mart exclusive?[/QUOTE]

fuck, I forgot about that. Damn, I need a cheap way to get that code! :bomb:

there's one KB store and two outlet stores within driving distance from me in Vegas. If i remember correctly, the outlet store i went to had very little next gen games. that was over the summer so maybe they got new stuff now

Kbtoys around here are all outlet centers with almost no next gen games. Thinking back though the last stand alone store was the same way before it closed.

I think we all missed the fine print "Must present invitation to receive discount" under 20%. So i'm still going to try it but it's not going to work.

I just got back from using this coupon. It worked just fine. The only problem was there were no new PS3 games. Tell me if this was a good idea or not:

MLB The Show '08 (used) - $39.98
Lego Indiana Jones (used) - $39.98
GTAIV (used) - #39.98
-----------------------------------
20% off.....Okay, I know, horrible, right? Here's the thing, it was buy 2 get 1 free.

MLB + GTAIV + Lego Indy = $79.96 * 0.80 (20% discount) = $64.00
$64 * 1.10 (tax) = $70

So, $70 for 3 used games. Not too bad, but check this out. I also got a $10 gift card, BUT, it's to KB Toys.
So, what do you guys think? Oh, and what should I do with the $10 gift card (not to mention my 3rd copy of GTAIV).

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']So, $70 for 3 used games. Not too bad, but check this out. I also got a $10 gift card, BUT, it's to KB Toys.
So, what do you guys think? Oh, and what should I do with the $10 gift card (not to mention my 3rd copy of GTAIV).[/quote]

Get into action figures? LOLOLOLOLOL

The $10 "gift card" isn't really a gift card. If you read the fine print, it's $10 off of $30, so you'll still have to pay at least $20 for something to KB.

[quote name='RevolutionarySmurf']I might buy one of your GTA IV games if any are for Xbox 360.[/quote]

Sorry, but they are all for PS3.

But it goes to show you that even if my "deal" wasn't that great, I still have leverage with that GTAIV copy. I almost bought two copies along with a copy of Lego Indiana Jones, just to use them for bait in trades or to sell them. I already had a new and used copy of GTAIV. I settled on getting one more copy because I thought having 4 copies would have been a little bit...crazy.

BUT, I found a guy on Craig's list who wants to trade for my GTAIV (used) and a copy of Haze for his....Far Cry 2 (used). I think that's pretty damn good. I got Haze for $11 used from Game Fly and am about 1/3 of the way through it, but I think that's about enough for me. So I'll be trading $34 worth of used games I bought for a used copy of Far Cry 2, which just barely came out.

MLB will be a present for my friend who loves sports games, Lego Indy I'll play through with my family then trade on Goozex, and GTAIV will be used to get Far Cry 2. So,...even if my "gift card" goes unused, I don't think I did too bad. Anyway, good hunting, guys. I'm still trying to get the hang of being a Cheapassgamer.

bread's done
Back