K-Mart 50% Off Sale

joshofstl

CAGiversary!
K-Mart has been running 50% off sales off and on this fall, and several of them are doing big sales this weeksend as well. Most K-Marts also have bargain bins for 50% off games that are worth a look-see. They vary by store, but just a couple of examples from my local K-Mart.

TimeSplitters 2 (GC and XBOX) - $10 - (I picked this up for the GC)
Dead to Rights (GC) - $15
Wild ARMs 3 (PS2) - $15
PK: Out of the Shadows (GC) - $10
Gladiator (PS2) - $20

And a few others as well.

The only problem with this is that most of K-Mart's clearance is very YMMV. You may want to add that to the title of the thread.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya, I'm not gonna go check any kmarts until about 5 other people say they've seen these 50% off bins at their Kmarts as well.[/quote]

the %50 off sale (meaning:clearance) is a chainwide thing...its the games each store has that is YMMV.

yeah... all stores are having the 50% off. I got a flyer in the mail saying that select clearance games are also 50% off... .so it just depends what games your kmart has in clearence... mine is usually shitty.

Hey they have Herdy Gerdy and Sitting Ducks on their website for under $15... now you just can't go wrong there... and maybe I'll head to Kmart later today, everyone has left town and I'm quite bored.

Sitting Ducks is pretty damn good for a kids game...and i mean that in the sense that kids can actually play AND enjoy it.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hey they have Herdy Gerdy and Sitting Ducks on their website for under $15... now you just can't go wrong there... and maybe I'll head to Kmart later today, everyone has left town and I'm quite bored.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. I'd usually be weary of going out on the last saturday before christmas but its K-Mart, how many people can really be there?

I saw the 50% off games at the K-Mart in Santa Cruz County, CA. They all sucked a lot. Things like Harry Potter Quiddith, or something of that nature and other kiddy games. Their "normal" priced games I lauged at. Most of those games dropped in price to 20 or below already and they're still charging 40-50, pffft. The K-Mart here sucks man.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hey they have Herdy Gerdy and Sitting Ducks on their website for under $15... now you just can't go wrong there... and maybe I'll head to Kmart later today, everyone has left town and I'm quite bored.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well. I'd usually be weary of going out on the last saturday before christmas but its K-Mart, how many people can really be there?[/quote]

Well I live in a college town, and almost everyone has gone home for break, I have to work so I'm stuck here for most of the break... yay... at least 2 of my 3 roommates are up here too. And of course it IS Kmart, so there aren't very many people there.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']I saw the 50% off games at the K-Mart in Santa Cruz County, CA. They all sucked a lot. Things like Harry Potter Quiddith, or something of that nature and other kiddy games. Their "normal" priced games I lauged at. Most of those games dropped in price to 20 or below already and they're still charging 40-50, pffft. The K-Mart here sucks man.[/quote]

Where are you talking about? The K-Mart on 41st Ave closed awhile ago and, as far as I know, there isn't one in Watsonville. But before they did close I scored Burnout 2: Director's Cut for $10. That was hot.

I wanna know the secret K-Mart location.

Just got back from the one here in Rolla, MO (parents') and a new sale had been announced of 50% off for 2 days. Problem was the games that where part of the sale definitely sucked. The only one I picked up was Wario Ware GBA for $15. The only other one that tempted me was Fuzion Frenzy for $10 but most where old sports titles.

Kmart mount pleasant is the worst... I went for a minute to find out for myself, and let me tell you that'll be my last trip to kmart ever, not only did I not find the specific can opener my mother wants for xmas, but the store was a cesspool of townies... ugh... I hate mt pleasant townies, now that all the other college kids that don't have gay jobs are at home this is what I'm left with... anyway, they had no clearance bin/games, they had one separate display but all the games in there either sucked horribly or in the case of NHL 2004 was a game I had, not that it matters because it was still marked at $50.

what's that Ray?

"Kmart sucks"

I concur. K-Mart does suck. Other than the fact that the store dirty and uninviting, they don't really have much of any deals going on. I used to think that K-Mart was a place to get stuff for cheap but everything is totally overpriced. $18.00 for a freakin cd. WTF! Not only that but the glass case with the games is unorganized, none of the games have prices on them, and it's rare to see anyone at the counter in the electronics section. The only thing cool about K-Mart is the fact that they carry British Knights shoes.

I got Wario Ware for my sis for christmas for $15, nothing else good.. Dead to Rights for $10, i think.

The KFart by my work is a freakin joke. Last time I went in there was to grab "Wing Commander Prophecy" for the GBA (back when it first came out). I walked all over the store for 20 minutes, finally found an employee... only to have the employee shaq fuin walk away from me.

So I said screw it and left. Got it at Gamestop and didn't look back since. So yeah, I don't bother going to KFart anymore. Not worth my time even looking at the building let alone even thinking about going in it.

The Kmart here had a decent selection, actually - Castlevania: COTM, Contra were both $7.50. Nabbed the Wario Ware for $15. There were a bunch of the games that were part of the old Circuit City $5 sale a while back that were probably like $10 there...

RD

[quote name='dhrez'][quote name='valleyvampiress']I saw the 50% off games at the K-Mart in Santa Cruz County, CA. They all sucked a lot. Things like Harry Potter Quiddith, or something of that nature and other kiddy games. Their "normal" priced games I lauged at. Most of those games dropped in price to 20 or below already and they're still charging 40-50, pffft. The K-Mart here sucks man.[/quote]

Where are you talking about? The K-Mart on 41st Ave closed awhile ago and, as far as I know, there isn't one in Watsonville. But before they did close I scored Burnout 2: Director's Cut for $10. That was hot.

I wanna know the secret K-Mart location.[/quote]

There is one in Watsonville. It sucks man. Don't even bother going.

bread's done
Back