K-Mart Ads April 30th - May 6th

poopy

CAGiversary!
A couple of worthy mentions this week. :)

:ps2:
God of War $14.99
Gran Turismo 4 $14.99
Destroy All Humans! $17.99
Juiced $17.99
Rampage Total Destruction $19.99
Tourist Trophy $39.99

:gba:
Sonic Advance 3 $17.99

:gc:
Rampage Total Destruction $19.99

:360:
Headset $19.99
Universal Remote $29.99
Controller (wired) $39.99
Burnout Revenge $49.99

Nice price on GoW and GT4, since they're BB GGC pricing without the mess. Would be $14.49 as a PM elsewhere.

Would be also nice to see Rampage out for the Xbox already.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice price on GoW and GT4, since they're BB GGC pricing without the mess. Would be $14.49 as a PM elsewhere.

Would be also nice to see Rampage out for the Xbox already.[/QUOTE]

Are they going to make Rampage for the Xbox? I thought it was only going to be for the PS2 and Gamecube.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice price on GoW and GT4, since they're BB GGC pricing without the mess. Would be $14.49 as a PM elsewhere.

Would be also nice to see Rampage out for the Xbox already.[/QUOTE]

Sears has an even better deal on GT4 it is on sale next week for half off so it will be $9.99.

Good pirce on God of War especially considering a lot of K-Marts still have the non-Greatest Hits version.

Wasn't Sonic Advance 3 $14.99 during their 50% off sales? Most K-Marts sold out of that game a long time ago, so I hope they restocked.

Was there a 50% off sale in April? I don't recall seeing one advertised in the month at all.

There was a 50% off weekend this month, it wasn't talked about here though because nobody knows what's on it anymore.

bread's done
Back