K-MART : Alone in the DARK $10 YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookyjooky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
So I walked into K-mart today and found the 12 month XBL kit with Robotron, UNO, 12 month XBL gold, 200 Gamerpoints, Headset and Camera for 8.00 bucks.

Then I found a copy of Alone in the Dark for 10 bucks. (At least somebody bought it right?) =D

Here's the pics and receipt below.

recieptsik9.gif

photove2.jpg

You'll have to be a manager to override prices especially for $50. But I wonder why a manager would want to risk their job over $50 (if done illegally). Maybe he exchanged or returned a $50 item and the manager/CSA just did an override instead.

OK, this was clearly a one-store YMMV mistake/glitch/override/whatever and not a deal anyone else is going to get in on ;).

The Live Vision bundle is old news in the Kmart clearance thread, but congrats on the find. I couldn't find any when they were $20. For those wondering if they will be able to find these: obviously it is possible, but highly unlikely. Someone systematically cleared them out of all the stores in my area as soon as they hit $20 (when they dropped from the $40 I saw them at). If anyone wants more info on these things (and many others besides those!) please read the Kmart clearance thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171648

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back