K-Mart: Buy SAW IV, and get SAW I, II and II for $3 each!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit goes to ShadyLPete from DVDtalk

Buy SAW IV, and get SAW I, II and III for $3 each! :hot:

kmart001jr9.jpg

Only on DVD with Unrated Version. Those are good for SAW collection!

Just remember the AD doesn't mention BD or DVD. As Always, YMMV!!! ;)

K-Mart AD [1/20-1/28] are available on online!

If only there were K-Marts in Texas... I'd love to hear if the BD versions work for this.

[quote name='Megalith']This actually may not fly since the cover art is somewhat different on the BD releases.[/quote]

The positive is that, at least going by this scan, it doesn't make any mention at all of any format, and you could likely get away with getting the BD versions because of that fact but with a YMMV on that probably.

That ad is wacky for this simple fact:

Saw 2 with the skull cover is the 2-disc unrated version, yet K-mart stamped an R-rating on that (and only that) one.

Also, it's a shame that 3 isn't the extended 2-disc cut like the others, based on the pic.

Someone want to report if they have the blu rays at K Mart for all of them and or if the ad would work at Best Buy with the blurays.

i dont think kmart's site has saw iv up yet, may be wrong???

also saw i saw 1 and 3 are listed at 2.99 and 2 is at 9.99... 3 is oos online.

just a lil heads up!

it'll be a small miracle to find a Kmart in my area that has all of them, all of my Kmarts are one step away from a run down flea market.

in my opinion, they should GIVE anyone who buys Saw IV free copies of saw I II and III. (I loved the first 1, liked the 2nd, I HATED the 3rd) When I found out they were making a 4th, I refused to see it.

I haven't seen 4 yet, but Im a fan of the series and since I loved one and thought 2 was pretty good, I would want the whole series in my collection even if I don't like the 3rd and 4th. And this is a damn good deal if you don't own them yet.

[quote name='Josef']Might be worth a price match at another retailer...[/QUOTE]

that would only work if the BB or CC stores can verify that the Kmart stores have the deal going and can prove that the blue rays are in stock. unless you get a clueless employee/

I tried PMing at Wal-Mart for just the regular DVD versions, and they said they can't, because the ad doesn't list K-Marts price for Saw IV. What a load of crap.

[quote name='Animal7390']saw 4 was far better than the 3rd and actually better than the second imo. it ranks right up there with saw 1.[/QUOTE]

really?

I find it hard to believe its even better than saw 2. it just seems like the first was very original, and the 2nd one took that a bit further, the 3rd just seemed like a rehash of the first 2 in a much poorer manner.

maybe I'll rent it

I liked all three actually and was surprised how ell 3 pulled it all together... However I have only watched each one once except the first which I have seen 2 times.

So if it did a porr job I had forgot about the parts the third movie screwed up.

I know a lot of people dislike whats been released on the BLU ray as they are not the better of the versions available. So those of you jumping on Blu may want to check which versions of the movie you are missing by going blu.

[quote name='LF2']I tried PMing at Wal-Mart for just the regular DVD versions, and they said they can't, because the ad doesn't list K-Marts price for Saw IV. What a load of crap.[/QUOTE]
Print this page from Kmart AD online.

Somebody got a success on SAW I, III & IV on Blu-Rays for $10+tax!

Credit goes to sham0360 from BluRay

[quote name='shame0360']went to BB on my lunch break today with the kmart flyer in hand. they only had saw 1 3 and 4... so i grabbed em and walked up to the oldest lady at the registers. i showed her the ad and she rang em up and called a manager over. they ended up programming each of em at 2.99 each. so all in all i walked out with three saw blu rays for 10 dollars before tax.... so its worth giving it a try:)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drnick']in my opinion, they should GIVE anyone who buys Saw IV free copies of saw I II and III. (I loved the first 1, liked the 2nd, I HATED the 3rd) When I found out they were making a 4th, I refused to see it.[/quote]

I'm with you on that. I watched the first three on Halloween night. The third movie wasn't very good. It also didn't help that some guy threw up a couple rows in front of me right before Saw III started. I refused to see the 4th movie, but my wife and friends went and saw it. Now she wants both for Valentine's Day because she said IV made III better. I hope my K-Mart has them.

Am I the only one who hated 2? 2 felt like a generic slasher to me almost. Group of people being killed off 1 by 1.... yea...

He got them for 10 bucks even though the ad clearly states you need to buy Saw 4 to get them at that price? Very YMMV it seems. I wonder how PMing would fly seeing as North Texas has zero K-Marts around.

I had Wal-Mart price match a k-Mart ad that had BlueRay Spider-Man 3 as 6.99.

I would go and try it on these SAW movies, but the BlueRay covers look different from what is pictured in that ad.

Went to K-Mart today, and they only had Saw 4 BD.

BB turned me down on PM; said they can't price match when the deal is like that.

CC turned me down on PM as well; said since it said "widescreen" it meant the DVDs.

Tried going to Wal-Mart (they're all right next to each other, anyway), and they only had Saw 4 BD, so they wouldn't do it.

I might try again at BB or CC with a different employee.

[quote name='georox']Am I the only one who hated 2? 2 felt like a generic slasher to me almost. Group of people being killed off 1 by 1.... yea...[/QUOTE]
I'm with you on that one. I loved the original and actually went to see it at the theater. I saw the second one on DVD, and I thought it was very weak compared to the original. I eventually saw the third one on DVD also, and I actually that it was a pretty good sequel, tying up a lot of loose ends from the first two. Personally, I thought the second one was by far the weakest one, and it was actually the only one that I didn't enjoy. I haven't seen the fourth one yet though.

bread's done
Back