K-Mart Buy Titanfall and XB1 Controller for $119.98 get $45(Possible $55) Back in SYWR Points

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
I stole this from slickdeals.com.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6772870-titanfall-pre-order-xbox-one-controller-119-98-and-earn-45-reward-points-kmart-com?src=tdw

Titanfall pre-order & Xbox One controller $119.98 and earn $45 reward points @ Kmart.com
SYWR members, if you buy both of these together from Kmart.com, then you will earn $45 in bonus reward points:

Titanfall for Xbox One [kmart.com]: $59.99
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller [kmart.com]: $59.99

YMMV: Increase the bonus point amount to $55 if your Coupon Center [shopyourway.com] has a coupon for "$10 back in points on your next purchase of $50 or more."

Free shipping for either, or in-store pickup for just the controller.

This looked like an amazing deal but it seems dead now.  It's only showing ~16,000 points for buying these two.

Been awhile since I bought something at kmart. How long till you get your points and can redeem them? I want to pick up a second copy of titanfall with my points on tuesday.

Thank you for this post! I just got the best deal. I was able to load the $10 back in points along with get 15% percent back in points netting me $64.56 back in SWYR! Fantastic deal! What should I get as my free game? Lol, if you go to the site mentioned above, you can filter out the coupons to Kmart only, and you'll be able to see more coupons. Initially I would earn $46 back in points, but I was able to apply those codes by selecting the promo codes when you view your coupons. Thanks again! Hope this post helps someone out!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best recent deals - confirmed and ordered.  Getting $56.19 back and free shipping so I don't have to go into a ****hole store location.  Kmarts are usually creepy.

One of the best recent deals - confirmed and ordered. Getting $56.19 back and free shipping so I don't have to go into a ****hole store location. Kmarts are usually creepy.
Yeah, they are. I wish I would've looked into these coupons a little bit more. Just used $15 on Bravely Default, and I could've got another $10 back in points. Oh well. I'm happy that I only paid $26 for my copy.

Worked perfectly - earned $56.20... stoked. Thank op. :)

update

ok now i'm pissed - just got confirmation that my controller shipped - but the actual game was canceled due to not having any in stock? no offer to fix this, no raincheck nothing.

customer service get ready for an earful.

Worked perfectly - earned $56.20... stoked. Thank op. :)

ok now i'm pissed - just got confirmation that my controller shipped - but the actual game was canceled due to not having any in stock? no offer to fix this, no raincheck nothing.

customer service get ready for an earful.
Same here. I was pissed when I was saw that email recently.

got a response from customer service -

We don't like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. We encourage you to place a new order for a similar item sold by Sears or Kmart online or the same item once the item is back in stock. Please click here to view a similar item. If you place a new order, please reply to this email with your new order confirmation number, and we will gladly process a credit of 10% discount for this great inconvenience.  

:nottalking:

now it shows available to ship...

10% credit aint gonna do it especially when others are offering much more... guess i'm gonna return the controller, start over or wait for a better deal.

got a response from customer service -

We don't like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. We encourage you to place a new order for a similar item sold by Sears or Kmart online or the same item once the item is back in stock. Please click here to view a similar item. If you place a new order, please reply to this email with your new order confirmation number, and we will gladly process a credit of 10% discount for this great inconvenience.

:nottalking:

now it shows available to ship...

10% credit aint gonna do it especially when others are offering much more... guess i'm gonna return the controller, start over or wait for a better deal.
I chatted with a CS rep, and pretty much got the same response. I emailed customer service, and asked them to escalate my email to a supervisor. I even mentioned how 10% off wasn't enough for me considering I was slated to get $66 back. I'm going to return the controller as well. They haven't emailed me back, and sometimes I wonder why I even shop there...

bread's done
Back