K-Mart Crazy Deals

mdoerty

CAGiversary!
My local Super K-Mart likes to move inventory. So sometimes it will reduce the price on something ... and sometimes it has no logical reason for doing this

For example, a couple of weeks ago, I found Personal Training: Walking for the DS for $14.99. My son has wanted it, but I didn't want to pay $50 (which it still is everywhere). So I snapped it up.

Anyone ever see anything crazy K-Mart deals (or other stores) that just don't make sense?

Mike from Morgantown

[quote name='Brownjohn']No one's as fat as you, dawg.[/QUOTE]I know, I was hoping we could be friends! I need someone to cheer me up as I dwell in my girthy well! Since he is obviously still capable of walking, maybe he can go and steal Yukino for me!

gallery_napoleon_dynamite_1.jpg

I see you're playing DS Walking. Is that cause you think you're fat? Cause you're not.

You could be playing Pokemon if you want to.

For the record, my son is not fat (I wish I could say the same about myself).
He wanted the pedometers that came with the game. He's 7.

Also, I know what Clearance is. It just seems that K-Mart in particular clearances things way before anyone else does. (Wal-Mart is still trying to get retail for GC games for example).

Mike from Morgantown

Kmart clearances are totally YMMV, or at least my kmart is. Never seem to find that LOZ TP for :gc: but thats besides the point. But OP, guess you got lucky.

bread's done
Back