K-Mart DVD Deals for 1/30 - 02/05 (Great Deal on 2-pack DVDs)

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Noticed that BB, CC, CompUSA, and Target were covered, but not K-Mart. They actually have a good deal on 2-packs of certain DVDs. Here's the deals. If these have been posted, and I missed them, I apologize.

Low Price.
Ray (avail. 2/1)
The Grudge (avail. 2/1)

No Price Listed.
Mulan II (2 discs) (avail. 2/1)

$19.99
Mr. 3000 (avail. 2/1)
Shall We Dance? (avail. 2/1)
Vanity Fair (avail. 2/1)

$15
Dawn of the Dead (2004)/Shaun of the Dead 2-pack
The Terminal/Catch Me If You Can 2-pack
Van Helsing/The Mummy 2-pack
The Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black 2-pack

Awesome price on Shaun of the Dead/ Dawn of the Dead 2-pack. I may pick it up for Shaun of the Dead alone!

Same here. That's a great deal. I love Shaun of the Dead, and was thinking about picking up the Dawn remake anyhow, so it makes sense to get the 2-pack.

Any idea if these 2-packs contain full/widescreen, or special edition versions of the movies?

Thanks

Just in case your K-mart is out, i have seen these in Meijers as well, so you might be able to price match

[quote name='Josef']Awesome price on Shaun of the Dead/ Dawn of the Dead 2-pack. I may pick it up for Shaun of the Dead alone![/quote]
Me too. Thanks OP.

[quote name='projecteightysix']pick up shaun of the dead for 15.99, take dawn of the dead to walmart to get your money back lol.[/quote]

lol fraud lol jail lol dontdropthesoapdumbass

Dawn/Shaun and Terminal/Catch 2 packs are great. I might get both, or something.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Scorch, you're not as cool as you think you are.[/quote]

Scorch isn't trying to act cool. That's simply his way of pointing out that fraud shouldn't be discussed on this site.

The Pitch Black/Chronicles 2-pack contains BOTH in Widescreen, Special Edition, Unrated Director's Cut. I bought them yesterday. I haven't watched them yet, but supposedly they both contain extra scenes and some documentary type stuff on the disc. "Chronicles" says it has a demo of "Escape from Butcher Bay" for XBox, but I don't have an XBox to try it.

[quote name='techstar25']The Pitch Black/Chronicles 2-pack contains BOTH in Widescreen, Special Edition, Unrated Director's Cut. I bought them yesterday. I haven't watched them yet, but supposedly they both contain extra scenes and some documentary type stuff on the disc. "Chronicles" says it has a demo of "Escape from Butcher Bay" for XBox, but I don't have an XBox to try it.[/quote]

I just watched the unrated version of The Chronicles of Riddick the other day. It adds another small part to the story line, and adds slashing sounds instead of playing music when people die. I love the unrated version.

bread's done
Back