k-mart PS3 160G System 100$ off

majorjohn

CAGiversary!
I am sorry for the mistake, it seems it is a one time offer, people said that the code has used, I guess kmart will send email to other customers.

I received an e-mail from k-mart/sears.com, an offer of 100$ off for PS3 160G System.

Although, it says "online member exclusive", I guess anyone can register and become an member, or you can ask your friends to buy it for you.

offer valid while supply last, so act fast. Use this code:9800009471000262 at check out. I already bought one for my freind, 199.99 for the console, 8.2 shipping, 13$ tax (Illinois has a high darn tax). Around 221$ total.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atc250es']Wow this combined with their $50 gift card plus 2 gh games is insane.[/QUOTE]

if it stacks. Does it?

i did not get the email either , but have nots shopped with them in a while. i tried using the the op coupon code but i think they are 1 use only.
damn shame.

[quote name='majorjohn']I received an e-mail from k-mart/sears.com, an offer of 100$ off for PS3 160G System.

Although, it says "online member exclusive", I guess anyone can register and become an member, or you can ask your friends to buy it for you.

offer valid while supply last, so act fast. Use this code:9800009471000262 at check out. I already bought one for my freind, 199.99 for the console, 8.2 shipping, 13$ tax (Illinois has a high darn tax). Around 221$ total.[/QUOTE]
They are unique codes, they cannot be duplicated. It is a Kmart SYWR email to select users that will redirect you to Sears.com to apply the code. Thx!

If anyone has a code that there not using please pm me with it, trying to get this deal but never recieved a email

If anyone has a code they are not using, I could sure use one. My launch PS3 just died and I dont see any other "deals" out there for a new one.

The code is tied to your rewards account. You can't use someone else's without having access to their account.

As for deals on a PS3 right now, Kmart has a $50 gift card with the Black Ops PS3 and 2 free games out of [Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 GOTY, GoW3, Killzone2] with any PS3 purchase. They stack.

Man, i never get any of these good deals emailed to me. Last one for free 10$ from best buy didnt let me claim it some mistake on the website or something.So if anyone isn't using there code i would gladly take it, and if i could stack the giftcard promo, ill be more than glad to give the gift card plus shipping. or however its done.

Got this email after i wrote to kmart rewards ...
Thank you for contacting Shop your way rewards regarding your membership.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to send you this coupon/offer. Not all bonus offers/promotions are available to all members. When this is the case, the email will usually mention that the offer is only good for the specific Member number showing on that email. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

(Figured i'd share with you guys)

bread's done
Back