Kameo and PDZ - $19.99 each at Sears through 7/22/06

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
While in Sears today I noticed that these titles were on sale for $19.99 each. The little price card confirmed the sale price through 7/22 (was it in the weekly ad?). The Sears website has the games listed at these prices, but they are sold out. May be useful for a price match at CC, though.

Also, DOA4 is on sale for $49.99.

Hope this is useful to someone.

[quote name='foolthrottle']Thanks! Grabbed Kameo (was in need of more 360 stuff I can play in front of with the kids)[/QUOTE]

Daddy, can I play with yo-

*gets slapped*

[quote name='kurrptsenate']so how is perfect dark zero?[/QUOTE]
The only reason to buy this game is for Multiplayer. The Single player isn't good at all but the Multiplayer redeems it for 20 bucks.

Grabbed the last copy of Kameo today. Had to search for it as it was buried under PS2 games. My Sears' game section is a mess.

I got my copy of Kameo, the had plenty. Good lord Sears is a freaking ghost town. I could have stolen an HDTV and there would have been no one to stop me.

Got CC to PM the PDZ Collectors Edition... she couldn't find PDZ on the website to confirm the difference between the regular and LE and got frustrated and just gave me the price.

When I was at Sears today they didn't have either of these marked at the $19.99 price but I did see something else marked down and it was Death Jr. PSP for 10 bucks though.

[quote name='antHraxz']They might not be marked as $19.99 but ask someone to check on the com[uter. It should be $20.[/QUOTE]

I know I wasn't really looking to buy either of them until next week from CC just because I like the employees at my local one.

Trust me during the last clearance they had most of the stuff wasn't marked but rang up at the clearance price when I checked them so I know about them not marking games that are on sale.

Thanks OP, I picked up a copy of each. The guy that rang me up was like "you know that these are fifty dollars, right?" I was like: "no, check the price." Then he got his manager, who came back and rang them up, saying that they were the right price. The cashier was angry like no other.

:D Thanks for sharing your funny experience with us!

[quote name='Cerberu5']Then he got his manager, who came back and rang them up, saying that they were the right price. The cashier was angry like no other.[/quote]

I like PDZ quite a bit. it took too much flak for not being Halo 3, but that doesn't mean it's not a good game. IMO best XBL fps for the 360, until Gears of War comes out. Questionable game at the $60 price, but I can guarantee you'll get your $20 worth out of it. It's the type of game that was on the verge of being truly great but obviously suffered in some areas from time constraints.

I just rented kameo and got over 10 hours of gameplay from the single player. Wish I could have had more time with the co-op though. I'd say it's worth $20 too.

picked up the last copy of each at my sears, random sears stop while looking for jeans and shoes.. maybe i'll hook up my 360 for once.

bread's done
Back