Kameo game problems

s3v3n777

CAGiversary!
I'm having some incredibly frustrating problems with Kameo. The game WILL NOT load after waking up in the mystic's room for the 1st time...yes...20 minutes into the game. It's annoying the crap out of me because I thought it was the game, but I exchanged it and it still does this...so I think it's my 360 and yet I have no problems with ANY other game. The last thing I believe it may be was an update I downloaded right before playing the game. Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me...coz I'm about to stick this game up Rare's a$$

I haven't played the game for awhile but I went through about half the game with no freezing problems at all. A couple of my friends also have the game and have not had any freezing problems.

I didnt have any problems until that thing I downloaded and it's annoying coz I'd hate to think I have a useless game. It worked fine before coz my friend was playing it...and now it freezes all over the place.

[quote name='Dufus']If you think its the update that is causing the problem, then you can try clearing the cache which will clear all the software updates as well.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/09/xbox-360-hdd-cache-clear-code-discovered/

I haven't tried this personally, so try it at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

I had something similar happen.

I upgraded to the coop patch, and cancelled it before it was finished.

The game tried to auto update and failed over and over.

I finally cleared the cache and it booted up fine.

I'm going to try that now...after I eat....and I'll let you all know whether I'm sending my Xbox back to MS for a new one or if it was the update. HOPEFULLY its the update.

Microsoft will be getting a call from me coz clearing the cache didn't help...This is such a weird problem. I don't understand how every other game runs flawlessly and yet Kameo simply won't load. I've gone through 3 different versions. This is so odd.

[quote name='s3v3n777']Microsoft will be getting a call from me coz clearing the cache didn't help...This is such a weird problem. I don't understand how every other game runs flawlessly and yet Kameo simply won't load. I've gone through 3 different versions. This is so odd.[/QUOTE]

bad batch of kameo games maybe? lol

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Hate to break it to you, but it sounds like the early stages of your 360's un-timely demise.[/QUOTE]

Yea...my fear as well...so I'm working with Microsoft in order to change the console. So it'll be gone soon. No worries.

Nope. Tried running the game without a HD. I'm tellling you, even the Microsoft repreentative was stumped on this one. She says they are going to send me a copy of the game to make sure it's not my game, and THEN if it still doesn't work, I'll have to send the system in.

And I know it won't work so...new XBOX time...oh well...at least I'm using my warranty.

bread's done
Back