Kameo (Sealed), PGR3 (Played twice), 1gb Sandisk Pro Duo all FS/FT

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I bought this a month ago for my Xbox 360 and now that I finally have one I don't have a desire to play this game. I would return it back to EB but they have some 14-day policy on new games. I'm open to all offers, PM me if you're remotely interested and if you need feedback, I can supply my EBay Feedback for you. I'll ship it USPS priority and I only accept paypal. Thanks.

I'm open to trading for other xbox 360 games but I'm not interested in trading for anything else. My intention is to get cash out of these items so please offer that first, if possible. Thanks.

[quote name='wishfulthinker828']Well I bought this a month ago for my Xbox 360 and now that I finally have one I don't have a desire to play this game. I would return it back to EB but they have some 14-day policy on new games.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you have until mid-January to return it.. unless you bought it before the date where they started that.. no idea what date that was.. give them a call and ask about that.

I bought it on November 12th. When I asked the guy at the EB today if I could swap it for another Xbox 360 game or just credit he stated immediately that I can't cause of their 14-day policy. I'll call tomorrow to double check. Thanks.

Bump, added a mint PGR3 and a sealed 1gb sandisk pro duo for the PSP. PM me with prices I'm open to any offers. Cash is my first priority but I will trade for other xbox 360 games possibly. If you have any doubts PM me and I'll reply with my ebay feedback. Thanks.

bread's done
Back