Kane & Lynch 2 Xbox 360 and PS3 $9.99 at Newegg

I LOVE this game! I got it on PC for 15$ or so- I was blown away. It is so gritty, and the action is awesome.

I was really impressed with the characters and story too- I don't get why it received such pissy reviews- I think game critics are getting collectively jaded.

I am starting to most trust IGN...

[quote name='beniah']I LOVE this game! I got it on PC for 15$ or so- I was blown away. It is so gritty, and the action is awesome.

I was really impressed with the characters and story too- I don't get why it received such pissy reviews- I think game critics are getting collectively jaded.

I am starting to most trust IGN...[/QUOTE]

Trusting IGN is a mistake.

Glad people are buying this. Its a great coop game

[quote name='3rdbass']Should I buy this game for the PS3 or the 360?[/QUOTE]

I would get it for the 360..but that's just my opinion

I just played this game with a friend splitscreen. It was really blurry and gets unfairly difficult later in the game, even on the normal difficulty.

[quote name='zer0sfx']I just played this game with a friend splitscreen. It was really blurry and gets unfairly difficult later in the game, even on the normal difficulty.[/QUOTE]

What version(PS3 or 360) and what kind of TV do you have? Isn't this game suppose to have a grainy look like it was being recorded on a VCR to give it more of that gritty realism?

After watching the Gamespot review I think I will wait as I have such a huge backlog as is.

[quote name='CaoPi']how is the community on 360 more active compared to PS3 I suppose?[/QUOTE]

The 360 has a small community...you can usually always get a game going in the evening, and you'll start see the same faces pretty quickly

bread's done
Back