Karaoke Revolution trilogy up on ebay

I have one of them from a Circuity City clearance, and saw one other one at EBs while I was grabbing games for B2G1 free. I'll keep that in mind if the (rumored) June sale takes place.

I listed a set like this twice in the last three days. Some nigerian scammer bought it both times and ####ed me out of $6.00 in listing fees. Ive seen these hit $200 before though. Good luck. :)

oh wow I had no idea these games were worth that much. I have all five of them 1-3, Party, American Idol. And about 3 mics. I wonder how much that would go for?

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']oh wow I had no idea these games were worth that much. I have all five of them 1-3, Party, American Idol. And about 3 mics. I wonder how much that would go for?[/QUOTE]

A lot!

These used to be relatively cheap at EB / GS, I grabbed a few to sell, I remember them being around $25 or so - now they've jacked them up to $35 for 1 and 3, and $30 for 2.

wow, i have every one of these except country, and multiple Mics (and play it with friends fairly regularly)...I also had no idea that these were so rare

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Should be interesting to see what it ends for. I sold a sealed Volume 2 a few months ago for a little under $90 shipped[/QUOTE]

I sold Volume 1 and 3 for $60 a piece used awhile ago.

It's not going to go above 102.50. I'm still making a bit of a profit, but damn, I should've listed these seperately.

oh well. mister cell phone auction winner got a hell of a deal.

Next up on the auction block in a day or two.. firefighter fd 18! complete and shiny clean.

//edit: holy shit, 2 minutes left and it jumped by $20

122.50.. damn.. a lot lower than i expected but a good amount

bread's done
Back