Karas Karas: The Prophecy DVD $10

[quote name='FlipSide']isnt it $8.99 at CC this sunday?[/quote]
Hmmm, I will look into that... I might buy it at Circuit City for that price.

What's the bonus disc?

Also, I find it amazing that Manga licensed this and got the first DVD out so quickly. I thought I'd be waiting till fall to watch this.

[quote name='strummerbs']Price match the Circuit City price at Best Buy. Get the bonus disc and the lower price.[/quote]
You mean pricematch get it for $8.99 and a $5 gift certificate...Hmm, nice strategy.

[quote name='hero101']You mean pricematch get it for $8.99 and a $5 gift certificate...Hmm, nice strategy.[/QUOTE]

You will have to get lucky with that though. Its against their policy to give ya both.

I'm guessing there are 3 episodes per disc, which means 2 discs total - is that right? I can't be bothered to check the running time.

Has anyone seen this, I was reading some reviews and it seems like it's just mediocre. I'm interested in getting this and FF: Advent Children at CC next week.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Has anyone seen this, I was reading some reviews and it seems like it's just mediocre. I'm interested in getting this and FF: Advent Children at CC next week.[/QUOTE]

I havent seen it but i say just get it for $8 even if its not great its not a big loss

[quote name='happyorangeman']Has anyone seen this, I was reading some reviews and it seems like it's just mediocre. I'm interested in getting this and FF: Advent Children at CC next week.[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with the story, so I was a bit lost for the first hour or so. The combat sequences were outstanding though!

Here's our review - our normal anime guy was out sick so I got a crack at it. :)

bread's done
Back