Karate Kid 2010 and Grown-ups blu-ray $9.99 at TRU

Great price for Karate Kid. Can anyone else confirm that Grown-Ups is $10 for the blu-ray? I just looked at the ad and I see that the picture seems to be the dvd version.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']I just got Karate Kid blu/dvd for $5 by using $5 off coupon. Great!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Coupon from where?

[quote name='Animal7390']coupon is located on select dvd versions of movies[/QUOTE]

if it's "on" vs in, then is it a stick on coupon that can be removed? or it inside select dvds?

thanks

[quote name='donut']if it's "on" vs in, then is it a stick on coupon that can be removed? or it inside select dvds?

thanks[/QUOTE]

stick on coup that can be removed, did this at target on black friday

[quote name='Animal7390']stick on coup that can be removed, did this at target on black friday[/QUOTE]

Thanks! pm'd Karate at target today and easily found the $5 pull off coupon (coupon was on a bunch of dvd titles).
passed on grown ups...

BTW, easy pm at Target, if you have the ad, cashiers can perform the pm with no manager or trip to customer service...

Crap I missed this! I've been checking price on this all week. Can still get it online for 9.99 but does anyone know a free shipping code? Will TRU or Target honor the online price if I print the screen?

[quote name='donut']Thanks! pm'd Karate at target today and easily found the $5 pull off coupon (coupon was on a bunch of dvd titles).
passed on grown ups...

BTW, easy pm at Target, if you have the ad, cashiers can perform the pm with no manager or trip to customer service...[/QUOTE]

are those sticker coupons easy to remove OR do they leave some gunk behind that shows something was there?

[quote name='ITDEFX']are those sticker coupons easy to remove OR do they leave some gunk behind that shows something was there?[/QUOTE]

Easy and no residue.
Damn, just noticed my karate copy is the blu/dvd/digital version...

[quote name='donut']Easy and no residue.
Damn, just noticed my karate copy is the blu/dvd/digital version...[/QUOTE]

and?

bread's done
Back