Karmaloop.com 3-Day Spring Sample Sale 50-85% off, tees from $4.80 + 20% off code

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.karmaloop.com/sample-sale.asp
^ Sample sale - 50-85% off! 3 Days only!

Guys Clearance
http://www.karmaloop.com/bargain.aspx?VendorCode=&bysex=1&pricecode=&size=&subid=

Girls Clearance
http://www.karmaloop.com/bargain.aspx?VendorCode=&bysex=2&pricecode=&size=&subid=

^ up to 85% off on clearance

Use code DE5080 to get an additional 20% off your order.

Karmaloop carries a lot of nice shoes (Puma, Adidas, Reebok, etc), vinyl toys, various "streetwear" (ie trendy) clothes (Obey, Paul Frank, Tokidoki, LRG, etc) as well. A lot of nice jackets and shoes are $25-30. For the spring sale that's going on right now, a lot of stuff is under $10. There's also a TON of PSP/DS Lite/iPod/Laptop/Sidekick/Blackberry skins that are cool and really cheap as well. Shipping is pretty fast, and I've been happy with everything I've ordered from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shipping cost is ridiculous. I put in one jacket and it charges me $10 to ship, I add a shirt and it shoots up to $15. It gets to the point that the HOLLA $3 shipping code ends up saving you more than the 20% off code in the OP. Stupid.

looks like more stuff was added (girl stuff has about 8-9 more pages), limited sizes (especially on sneakers)

i know how it is rapsodist...i live 30 min south of boston (where they're based) and shipping is just as bad for me. there's some good deals on sneakers, too.

also if you sign up for the e-mail list you can get a $10 free gift code (basically, $10 off your order and DOESN'T apply to shipping/taxes...but might help :D)

not my style of clothing, i'm probably the minority... but im not ghetto, not a rapper, and not african american, thanks anyways OP.... (sent the link to a buddy of mine, he's all of the above, minus the rapper ;P, he appreciates the posting!).

[quote name='reicaden']not my style of clothing, i'm probably the minority... but im not ghetto, not a rapper, and not african american, thanks anyways OP.... (sent the link to a buddy of mine, he's all of the above, minus the rapper ;P, he appreciates the posting!).[/quote]

Wow, you must live in a very closed-minded suburban neighborhood if you think only rappers and African-Americans can wear that clothing. SMH.

I agree with Reicaden, this is some ghetto stuff. I don't even understand any of the sayings on these shirts and the shoes are way flashy.

[quote name='westcoaststyle']Once again, if you think this style is "ghetto," you must live a very close-minded life.[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, it could be said that if you don't think these styles are "ghetto", you are living in denial.

code: MASTA - 20% off all regular and sale items + free shipping (usa), otherwise, $8 off shipping.

the email i got says good until this wednesday. this is a hell of a deal, so jump on it.

Now it's 40% off your entire order. Good thing I didn't buy anything from here the other day when it was only 30% off.

use code: SANTA

50% off - MERRY.

If anyone is wondering, shipping starts around $8 and won't get much higher. I just paid $14 shipping for two jackets and three tees.

or use YEEZY for 50% plus you receive a $25 gift card in January and 5% of the total sale will be donated to the Dr. Donda West Foundation which is Kanye West's moms foundation.(sry for double post)

GLOW still works! bought a pair of shoes for under $12 from the sample sale section. i keep refreshing every hour or so since stock keeps coming in and out. also, looks like some things were moved back over to the sale section. i'm kicking myself for not buying the nixon watch i wanted that's sold out now. and sugar boots. :(

[quote name='Supreme']How often does this site run sales like this? (50-60% off)[/quote]

Not often. I'm guessing they're trying to clear out as much as possible in order to get spring stuff in inventory, or to meet year end quota or something.

Usually there's 15%-20% codes/sales going around and more stuff is usually on clearance. The sample sale section is new now, too. I have to keep an eye out on that one for stuff in my size. :)

And since you're in MA, they have a store on Newbury St. in Boston, too. They have sales there pretty often. I've only been there a couple times, as I live more towards RI and only go up to Boston a few times a year.

I had to order with the 50% + free shipping code, then the 60% code came out again and now this 70% off code... I feel like I could've saved a lot more.

[quote name='hopeunknown']code has been extended til midnight since the site has been acting up[/quote]

It's 11:36pmEST and the code is inactive.

[quote name='1trueshad0w']I had to order with the 50% + free shipping code, then the 60% code came out again and now this 70% off code... I feel like I could've saved a lot more.[/QUOTE]

I did that too. Ordered a hoodie at 50% only for them to release a 60% coupon. Then I ordered another hoodie at 60% only for them to release the 70% code. Could have saved myself at least $15 if I just waited

bread's done
Back