Kartia $12.99 @ ebgames, 5 left

PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.

Hey, I can provide that - pm me if you're interested!

[quote name='dafoomie']PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.[/quote]

I remember posting the same topic. I ordered previous time they had it in stock. Disc only. Good condition though . Mine was was gently resurfaced. While shipping was on it's way, I found a complete mint copy at my lical gamestore. I have one, disc only, for trade if anyone interested.

[quote name='The_Continental']Hey, I can provide that - pm me if you're interested!

[quote name='dafoomie']PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.[/quote][/quote]

Will you include shipping? :D

SURE! - now to find some empty bottles with the atlus logo on them

atlus-logo.gif

+

Cfillin.jpg

=

money.jpg

[quote name='masha'][quote name='The_Continental']Hey, I can provide that - pm me if you're interested!

[quote name='dafoomie']PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.[/quote][/quote]

Will you include shipping? :D[/quote]

[quote name='The_Continental']SURE! - now to find some empty bottles with the atlus logo on them

[quote name='masha'][quote name='The_Continental']Hey, I can provide that - pm me if you're interested!

Will you include shipping? :D[/quote][/quote]

It's not complete ? Sorry, NO go ! :D I only interested in mint and copmlete. You should look for bottles on EBay.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='The_Continental']SURE! - now to find some empty bottles with the atlus logo on them

Will you include shipping? :D[/quote][/quote]

It's not comlete ? Sorry, NO go ! :D I only interested in mint and copmlete. You should look for bottles on EBay.[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=3750612563&rd=1

[quote name='masha'][quote name='dtcarson']Has anyone seen the 'other' cover to this one? I had a copy of it that had, I think, a monster's hand and some cards, not the glowy chick above. I sold it on Ebay, I made some money because it was 'unusual' but I haven't seen that other cover since then.
\
Actually, here's an auction with the cover my copy had
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8117249015&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V[/quote]

That's a cover every Kartia has.[/quote]

The glowy girl, or the hand-in-armor holding the cards [scroll down on the auction page]

[quote name='dtcarson'][quote name='masha'][quote name='dtcarson']Has anyone seen the 'other' cover to this one? I had a copy of it that had, I think, a monster's hand and some cards, not the glowy chick above. I sold it on Ebay, I made some money because it was 'unusual' but I haven't seen that other cover since then.
\
Actually, here's an auction with the cover my copy had
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8117249015&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V[/quote]

That's a cover every Kartia has.[/quote]

The glowy girl, or the hand-in-armor holding the cards [scroll down on the auction page][/quote]

Game is in a double case . That one with hand is an instruction booklet. I have the same one . It's not unique or anything, you just had it complete.

[quote name='dafoomie']PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.[/quote]

Hell, I already have a bottle of urine, I just need the logo. eBay, here I come!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dafoomie']PS1 RPG from Atlus. Hell, you could sell a bottle of urine around here for $10 if it had the Atlus logo on it, but Kartia is a really good game.[/quote]

Hell, I already have a bottle of urine, I just need the logo. eBay, here I come![/quote]

You need an Atlus one, it's hard to find (look impossible). If you just write it on the bottle it will be pirated copy :p

[quote name='The_Continental']What does that bottle say? (Can't go to ebay from work)

"Urine **ome Bottle"

huh...[/quote]

I think it says "Specimen."

Yeah, I think you're right, thanks!

[quote name='ViolentLee'][quote name='The_Continental']What does that bottle say? (Can't go to ebay from work)

"Urine **ome Bottle"

huh...[/quote]

I think it says "Specimen."[/quote]

[quote name='gokou36']The girl on that cover reminds me of the pic from FF3/6.[/quote]
That's because the game features artwork by the same artist - Yoshitaka Amano.

bread's done
Back