Katamari Damacy $ 12@ overstock.com

[quote name='SynGamer']Nice find. I picked up a copy for $11.84 total (shipped) thanks to the 13% off deal :)[/quote]

What coupon is this? Got a link for the confused?

[quote name='abhinav']What coupon is this? Got a link for the confused?[/quote]

Well, the Katamari Damacy deal is over but you can still get 13% off your order (thru the 31st?) by using this link. I believe the 13% off shows up at checkout.

I just ordered one it is still $12. The 13% off doesnt work with it anymore. I entered there live chat to ask a rep about it this is what I ended up getting back.

Ralph: I'm sorry because of the outstanding deals we offer on our media items, we are not able to extend the promotion offers to cover orders that consist of media items only.
Ralph: We define media items as DVDs, CDs, VHS movies, books, magazines, as well as gaming accessories.

[quote name='Billservo']Mine still says In Process also. I don't think we'll get a tracking number until Monday...right?[/quote]

Ok, just checking :) Hopefully its here by the end of next week.

Nailed one yesterday with discount. Received tracking number.

Now, I bought Headhunter Redemption at $6 from these guys, so I'm a vet. Your tracking number won't show anything with UPS-MI for the first couple of days.

I know this is offtopic, but I just snagged a 2gig Pro duo mem card for my psp for 50.09$, was that a good deal? thats with shipping included by the way.

[quote name='Mike UFC']I just got my tracking number a few minutes ago. I imagine your guys' tracking numbers will be emailed to you shortly.[/quote]

Mine still says in progress...hopefully it ships Monday.

[quote name='SynGamer']Mine still says in progress...hopefully it ships Monday.[/quote]

My tracking number just showed up.

I finally got my Tracking numbers...so it should be here sometime late this week :p

*Edit: not sure if this link will work for the rest of you, but its still showing the game priced at $12.

I just got in on this deal. I love this game, I recently got We Love Katamari and have been looking for the first one...YAY!!! Yet I never seem to be able to play the second one because it's my girlfriends favorite game....grrrrrrrrr...in fact she hijacked my PS2 because of this game...

I was able to order it and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory ($7) for less than $20 shipped. The 13% off coupon worked fine.

In for one, for under 12 bucks shipped, new, can't really beat that...thanks op and 13% op as well.

OT, but was tempted to add a pre-order of Valkyrie Profile 2 to the order for $35, but alas, held back the temptation...esp since they charge the full amount now... (Xx.. crosses fingers someplace will have it at that cost or cheaper at release ..xX)

[quote name='contej85']Went through with the coupon for me, and for 12 bucks shipped I definitely couldn't resist this one. :)[/quote]

Curses.

I could not let that $1.56 slide- I "live chatted" them and got it refunded. Took a while to get the problem through to the rep but after spending more than $1.56 worth of their time I got it.

Thanks a lot, OP. I got in on this as well. I'd always been thinking about getting this game... nothing like an $8 savings to push me over the edge.

Looks like the 13% off is only valid until 2:00 PM Eastern today, so time's running out.

[quote name='eau']Yeah. Deal is dead.[/QUOTE]

More dead than my jubilation was after I saw the topic and clicked to see it was $17.49 ... ah well they tend to put things back down in price again a while later. I'll keep it bookmarked.

[quote name='Arenium']Now we just have to find We Love Katamari for just as cheap :D[/quote]
Already found it for $8.96 at CC last month. Can't beat that :D

Has anyone received their Katamari? Mine has been in a Bulk Processing Center for 13 days according to the tracking I got.

[quote name='jaggd']Yeah, I got mine early last week. No significant delays with shipping.[/quote]

Same here. Got it a while ago.

how is this game? I saw the parody on Mega64.com that was funny as hell, but didn't know if I should get the first game or second as both are in stock at my local best buy :) I like that music they used in that parody.

[quote name='ITDEFX']how is this game? I saw the parody on Mega64.com that was funny as hell, but didn't know if I should get the first game or second as both are in stock at my local best buy :) I like that music they used in that parody.[/quote]

The game isnt very challanging, at least not in the beginning. But the music is catchy and rather humorous.

[quote name='ITDEFX']how is this game? I saw the parody on Mega64.com that was funny as hell, but didn't know if I should get the first game or second as both are in stock at my local best buy :) I like that music they used in that parody.[/quote]

I recommend the second more than the first for the expanded multiplayer capabilities. They are both great games that allow you to pick it up and play for under a half hour and feel like you accompilshed something.

bread's done
Back