katamari damacy

Hodaka

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for an online deal on katamari damacy. I know it's already cheap at $20, but you never know what kind of cheapass deal you can find :)

If I can't find a great deal, then even a $20 w/free shipping would suffice..

Thanks..

if you can find it used on ebgames.com, type the codes CAG15, SAVER and use an eb edge card if you one. overall, you'll save 25% on the used price plus free shipping.

[quote name='Sartori']Worth 20.[/quote]

Yeah, it really is. If I were you, I'd just buy it for 19.99 with the free shipping, like nachzeher suggested. I bought mine from ebgames.com about a month ago, but nachzeher's post is a better deal than that.

i have a beef with gamestop at the moment, so I haven't ordered anything new.. but I might break down and do it anyway..

I wish I had something local. I have Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Staples..

:)

i don't mind mailorder. typically cheaper than anything I can get locally, I just have to wait a bit..

I was hoping some of the online places like eb and gamestop, etc. would have an online deal for BF..

I might hold off ordering and just wait and see.. i can always order it from gamestop after Friday if I can't find a deal..

[quote name='Hodaka']i have a beef with gamestop at the moment, so I haven't ordered anything new.. but I might break down and do it anyway..

I wish I had something local. I have Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Staples..[/quote]

Where do you live? Texas? also, I heard teh game is VERY good...

[quote name='Hodaka']

Yeah, I know how you feel. I live in Alabama. :lol:

[quote name='Hodaka']i have a beef with gamestop at the moment, so I haven't ordered anything new.. but I might break down and do it anyway..

Sounds exactly like my suck-ass town.

Rural Missouri.. I love living out in the boonies.. something great about being able to walk out your door and pee on a tree without worrying someone will see you ;)

however, there are times I wish we had more store selections..

some days I don't think I have my head on straight. I have a $20 blockbuster (no gamerush) and a $25 wal-mart gift card from my birthday.. maybe I can find a copy at one of those.

I definitely need this holiday break :)

[quote name='Hodaka']some days I don't think I have my head on straight. I have a $20 blockbuster (no gamerush) and a $25 wal-mart gift card from my birthday.. maybe I can find a copy at one of those.

I definitely need this holiday break :)[/quote]

#-o lol. I hope you enjoy it when you get it. I know I did. It's weird starting off, and I was second guessing my purchase, but 20 minutes into it, I knew it was $20 well spent.

I'll do it for you. I have a local TRU that I frequent. I can have it at your doorstep for $19 shipped.

$15.81 (after taxes) + ($3.19) shipping, gas, time. Let me know if you wanna do it. I'm gonna go there in a while.

I have 43 feedback in the trading forum so you can trust me. And I accept paypal.

[quote name='Hodaka']thanks nachzeher.. let me check here first.. the cheapest option is to use a gift card if I can find it locally.. if I don't I'll send you a PM..

supposedly it was voted one of the 10 top games of 2004 by Time magazine as per this discussion on Rage3d..

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33792763[/quote]

That thread sure does contain a lot of ignorant people in a condensed space.

yeah, that's where i plan on getting mine.. the ebgames sale.. it got announced the evening after I asked for a deal :)

mine's ordered.. thanks guys

got KD and the new Nick Toons eyetoy game, plus zelda 4 swords while I was at it :)

[quote name='Hodaka']Rural Missouri.. I love living out in the boonies.. something great about being able to walk out your door and pee on a tree without worrying someone will see you ;)

however, there are times I wish we had more store selections..[/quote]

To run a little OT, where in rural MO are you at? St. Louis here.

bread's done
Back