Katamari Damshi in stock at EB

It's not rare. It's from Namco. The retailers probably did a test run and since it was recieved well, there will be more produced/shipped.

From what I understand, the initial press was low run (50,000 or so) but I could be wrong. That's only 1,000 per state... At any rate, I could not find this game at my local Best Buy or EBGames so I ordered it from Gamestop. Free shipping and no tax baby!

Every Gamestop out here has well over 5 copies per store and that's 40 copies in a 20 mile radius. Probably quite a bit more than 50,000 in print.

This is one of my favorite games from recent months, and well, well worth the price tag... I highly recommend everyone give it a shot--I swear you'll enjoy it...

[quote name='daphatty']From what I understand, the initial press was low run (50,000 or so) but I could be wrong. That's only 1,000 per state... At any rate, I could not find this game at my local Best Buy or EBGames so I ordered it from Gamestop. Free shipping and no tax baby![/quote]

Wow and i thought 5000 copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga was a rare game. My, how the industry has changed.

You can get this game at Best Buy. I bought it there for $15 with the GGC. Just call ahead to make sure they have it. It's not that rare.

[quote name='RichD1']You probably can't find it because you can't spell for shit.[/quote]

uh oh.....

one more to 1K posts....... gonna do something cool?

[quote name='RichD1']You probably can't find it because you can't spell for shit.[/quote]

In his defense, the game is spelled two different ways on my copy of the game, at least. One way, Katamari Damacy, and another on the top Playstation sticker, Katamari Damashi.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='RichD1']You probably can't find it because you can't spell for shit.[/quote]

In his defense, the game is spelled two different ways on my copy of the game, at least. One way, Katamari Damacy, and another on the top Playstation sticker, Katamari Damashi.[/quote]

in everyones defense....

ROLL.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='RichD1']You probably can't find it because you can't spell for shit.[/quote]

uh oh.....

one more to 1K posts....... gonna do something cool?[/quote]

No. This is my 1000th post.

Found the game at a Bestbuy yesterday, used the GGC for a nice 5 off.
$15 for a great game. gotta love the GGC.

Now if i only had my PS2 to actually play it.

Look for it at a bigger Bestbuy location.
It was sold out at a smaller location, but at the bigger BB , there was two left on shelf.

I want to find this game at BB, but I will probably have to find it elsewhere. Everyone seems to love it, and I've always been a fan of the quirky genre.

bread's done
Back