Katamari Forever - $17.99 via Amazon fulfillment

StevenPF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
[DOUBLE EDIT: Price is now $17.49!. You can buy some gumballs with the savings! ... see someone mentioned price drop down below too -- thanks. ]

[Edit: I see people mentioned this Amazon deal in the Gogamer sale post. Don't be afraid to post new posts people, not everyone reads down every thread.... of course I did so..... :) ]

Remember when people were posting a few weeks back about picking up Katamari Forever for 20-25, this is even a bit lower at 17.99.

New, fulfilled by Amazon via Hubbagames, Prime eligible:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0028A6UUY

If you end up hating the game, the trade-in credit is around 11 bucks on Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this worth it? I had the original back in '04 but I've played Xbox 360/PS3 demos of it (only for minutes a while ago though) and it seems like they changed so much (especially the controls) for the worse. Is it worth it? I need to expand my PS3 library too.

I added it along with my Resonance of Fate order. I've been waiting for this to drop. Not even sure if I'll like it, but at 18 bucks, why not?

[quote name='SimaYi']Is this worth it? I had the original back in '04 but I've played Xbox 360/PS3 demos of it (only for minutes a while ago though) and it seems like they changed so much (especially the controls) for the worse. Is it worth it? I need to expand my PS3 library too.[/QUOTE]

Did you like the original? It's an upgrade of the same game, except for a horribly implemented jump control, but it's not in every level. Is it worth 18? Yes.

Have been playing this game on and off at a friend's apt for the last 2 weeks. The music ALONE is worth $20... Loads of fun. Albeit repetitive. Personally plan to wait for black friday on this one. But definately will be in my collection sooner or later. Thanks OP.

deals $18.15 but I picked it up and used Gran-Torino on blu-ray as a filler to get FSSS since that's on sale for $15 right now

*nevermind it's showing up as $17.99 for me now but 20 cents saved is 20 cents saved, thanks once again CAG :)

[quote name='bigbadbuddha']just when i told myself that i been spending too much on video games recently (thanks to kmart), this deal comes along.[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain. October has completely rocked my wallet.

For anyone checking, this is currently $0.50 cheaper. Thanks for posting OP. I was busy thread crapping the gogamer deal ;)

[quote name='mr_bungle']Did you like the original? It's an upgrade of the same game, except for a horribly implemented jump control, but it's not in every level. Is it worth 18? Yes.[/QUOTE]

Protip: you don't have to jump using the SIXAXIS motion...you can jump by using the R2 button also. ;)

bread's done
Back