Katamari question

jcp4322

CAGiversary!
i was thinking about picking up we love katamari, my question is should i play the first one to start or just get the new one?

They are both extremely similar, so you might as well go with the cheaper first one for 19.99 new. The Reviews have made analogies like, "KD 1 and 2 are like the Two Twix bars". Both good, but the same thing.

there isnt much of a "story" to catch up on... although i do like the nonsensical element... but like mario said, you might as well pick up the first one because its cheaper, you can probably get we love katamari for 20 in a few months

The new one has 2P co-op. Anyways I snagged We Love for $20 and the original for $15 upon release, gotta love Fry's. :)

Check Oupost.com it is $25 + free ship, but may take awhile.

isn't this game for 20.00 at best buy, too? with the red magazine coupon? (My best buy, couldn't find the coupon though....)

[quote name='bugg33']The new one has 2P co-op. Anyways I snagged We Love for $20 and the original for $15 upon release, gotta love Fry's. :)

Check Oupost.com it is $25 + free ship, but may take awhile.[/QUOTE]

yup but too bad its already sold out im waiting for the guy to call me on thursday to see if tehy have it in stock

Ordered mine from outpost this weekend and got it this wednesday. I am loving outpost.com with free shipping on new games cause they are in Ohio and I'm in NC and it takes 2 days to get to me from the day they ship. Might be ordering Ninja Gaiden Black for $25 ship this week.

Just get whichever is cheaper/ you can find. As said above, Kat 2 is almost an expansion pack for Kat 1. All that means, imho, is that there are 2 hella great games out there many people haven't played.

Buy the second one We Love Katamari because it is only like five dollars more than the original. If you buy it at Bestbuy with the $5 off PS2 games coupon. It is well worth the extra five bucks because of the sweet multiplayer action that was added to We Love Katamari.

[quote name='wubb']This should be in the PS2 board. I've PMed a mod or two to have it moved.[/QUOTE]

Why move it, Wubb? This is the right place for this to be for a while because we are posting about deals for We Love Katamari so it can stay in the deal discussion for a minute.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Why move it, Wubb? This is the right place for this to be for a while because we are posting about deals for We Love Katamari so it can stay in the deal discussion for a minute.[/QUOTE]

It's not a deal discussion.

The mod I PMed can make the final call anyway.

bread's done
Back