KB Toys 30% off all XB, GC, PS2 games. Starts Oct 2

PaleGreen

CAGiversary!
According to a staffer at my local KB Toys, all games for XB, GC, and PS2 will be 30% off, starting this Monday, Oct. 2. He claims they will only carry GBA and DS games in the future, so discounts may improve as this "final clearance" moves on.

YMMV, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

[quote name='pete5883']Because they're going to keep selling DS/GBA games. Not so for PS2/GC/XBOX.[/quote]

Obviously. What I meant was that I find it hard to believe that there's a greater market here for portable games than for console games.

[quote name='shieryda']Obviously. What I meant was that I find it hard to believe that there's a greater market here for portable games than for console games.[/quote]

its cuz kb has a contract with nintendo.. thats the same Kb i goto on 6 corners, and the sears accross the street for my delicious deals.. i told the manager at that kb about CAG hopefully he will join.

cheers

The best deal I saw in the store was $34.99 for Kingdom Hearts 2. There were a bunch of $20 licensed crap games for $13.99 and some accesories like a PS2 memory card for $17 or so (their regular price was $25 for the memory card).

[quote name='MisterNewGuy']its cuz kb has a contract with nintendo.. thats the same Kb i goto on 6 corners, and the sears accross the street for my delicious deals.. i told the manager at that kb about CAG hopefully he will join.

cheers[/quote]

Was there any good stuff at the KB by Six Corners? I live right there.

bread's done
Back