KB Toys Clearance 9.99 and 14.99

11killer11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just stopped by my mall today and KB Toys was having a huge sale on everything from action figures to video games. The only games that were on clearance though were Ps2 and GBA games. I'm going to try to write down a list of the games that were on clearance. Now let me think. Please add more to my list if you know some more!

PS2:
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 9.99
Fire Pro Wrestling 9.99
(Chinese Writing)Military Exeed 9.99
A Fishing Game 9.99
Crazy Frog Arcade Racer 14.99

GBA:
Broken Sword Shadow of the Templar 14.99

Sorry about the short list but those are the only ones that i could remember and like i said if anyone knows any more please say so, and im only 15 so i don't have a driver's license yet so please dont ask if i could go and pick something up for you.Thanks!

I forgot to say too that Saturday Matinee has pre owned games re-sealed cheap for like 2.99 through 9.99 and i saw some uncommon ones but i forgot the names.

Hmmm, these all sound like the discounted frontlane games at Best Buy (and elsewhere).

I wonder if they're getting the same excess old trash from the same supplier, or perhaps since KB Toys looks like it's going under, perhaps BB is getting their leftovers?

Never heard of the other store, Saturday Matinee, so what, they re-seal used games? Fabulous

[quote name='acecombat']All of those games on the list are not worth your money.[/quote]

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is most definitely worth it, IMO. And in probably every other video game wrestling fan's opinion.

Though I'm sure that by this point, everyone who wanted the game has it.

The (Chinese writing) is actually Dai Senryaku.

Anyway, I saw several other games in this clearance list at a semi-local KB Toys about a month ago. Most of the prices were nuts, but $10 for NGBC is a steal. Thanks for posting them!

Dai Senryaku 7: Modern Military Tactics: EXCEED. Definitely worth it to any fans of hex based tactics games. But it does have the "fog of war", meaning you can't see anything outside of all your units range of vision. That may be a deal breaker.

I saw:

Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (PSP) - $19.99
SSX Blur (Wii) - $19.99

and a bunch of crappy DS games for $9.99 to $14.99.

bread's done
Back