KB Toys Clearance - Red XBOX 360 Controller & Charge Kit $48.29 Shipped!

BlizzardCyclone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
KB Toys has the red XBOX 360 controller kit (comes with play and charge and red battery pack, as well as 1 red wireless 360 controller) which is usually $64.99 at Gamestop and most retailers, for $49.99 - $5 with coupon code (KBNLTR) and $3.30 shipping. This is the best deal for this controller going right now if anyone is interested on jumping on this. If this has been posted already, I apologize or if there is an even better deal please post. Thanks.

Subtotal:
$49.99
You now qualify for the $5 discount.
-$5.00
Estimated Sales Tax:
$0.00
Shipping Costs :
$3.30
Order Total:
$48.29

http://www.kbtoys.com/Color-Accesso...ish-Xbox360-/PID/4842354/ctid/19/INstock/Y/D/

798297_1001_PI.jpg

Coupon code: KBNLTR (By the way, this code will also work on any purchase from the site totaling over $40)

Sales tax only charged on shipments to:
Colorado, Massachusetts and Virginia

Not sure if it was or not, but GameStop.com is still selling it for $64.99 HERE, and BUY.com is currently selling it HERE for $51.99 not including tax, if applicable but it does ship for free, but why spend $51.99 for it when you can get it at KB's for $48.29 shipped? :)

I was thinking about buying this at full price tonight actually. My real question is does it come with a regular (AA) battery pack as well? I have nice rechargeable double A's and I'd rather use those than worry about having to attach my controller via a USB cable. I'd use that pack as a backup, but I am really interested in the Red color.

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']KB Toys has the red XBOX 360 controller kit (comes with play and charge and red battery pack, as well as 1 red wireless 360 controller) which is usually $64.99 at Gamestop and most retailers, for $49.99 - $5 with coupon code (KBNLTR) and $3.30 shipping. This is the best deal for this controller going right now if anyone is interested on jumping on this. If this has been posted already, I apologize or if there is an even better deal please post. Thanks.
[/quote]

Aha, I guess I should have read your full post.

Thanks BlizzardCyclone!

In for one!

I hear ya. I was about to purchase this at Gamestop this past weekend. Im glad I waited. I believe it comes with the battery pack and the regular battery door so you can use regular/rechargeable AA batteries.

On a side note, Im not too fond of the USB charge kit so I will most likely resell this or trade it in somewhere. Bestbuy is actually having a sale on the AC adapter charge kits this week and I beleive theyre $22.49, and are usually $30-$50 if you can find them (XBOX 360 Quick Charge Kit) They are 100 times better then the USB chargers and basically is just a docking station for the battery packs themselves (can hold up to two packs at a time) And charge much quicker, and pretty easy to use, the 2 stations have a LED, red for when its charging and change to green when theyre complete. Best purchase ever and BestBuy's site has them listed HERE.

bread's done
Back