KB Toys

shiningslade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
You guys may as well check them, I found a sealed Golden Sun The Lost Age that was not stickered with the yellow value sticker. It had the old style white sticker which was priced $19.99. I asked the girl to scan it & it was $5!:hot: You never know what you may find in these stores.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Do KB's still exist? I don't think I've seen one in like 3 years.[/QUOTE]

They closed down in most areas... the closest one to me is just an outlet and 1 hour drive. We had one in our mall but that shut down roughly 2 years ago.

In for one?

Yeah, KB dumps off some games, but with no mention here of anything special I'm not interested in wasting my time.

Its been a long time since I have been to the KB by my house, but I remember them having a crapload of expensive games back a couple months ago, maybe I can luck out. Next time I go i will be sure to post my findings.

I got that Golden sun game cheap there a couple years ago. I also found lumines sealed at at KB for 19.99 when the Gamestop across from it in the mall has it for 29.99 used. So yes its worth checking the selection even if it is so called "value priced".

The only KB around by me doesn't even carry games anymore and the next closest is an outlet store, so this deal is definitely a HUGE YMMV around here for me.

bread's done
Back