KBToys B&M $10 off selected DS games (Meteos, PacPix, Puyo Pop Fever etc.)

paul6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If this is a repost, please delete. I got this from Fatwallet.

KBToys is having a temporary $10 off sale on certain Nintendo DS games. Here is a list from another FW poster:

Spiderman 2
Madagascar
Urbz
Polarium
Meteos
PacPix
Puyo Pop Fever
Madden NFL 2005
Tiger Woods 2005
World Championship Poker
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Retro Atari Classics

The best picks- Meteos, PacPix and Puyo Pop Fever- are all $19.99 after the discount, I don't know about the other games.

[quote name='paul6']B&M only, sorry forgot to add.[/QUOTE]

Will KB pricematch the $15 price of Polarium from Fry's lol

I know I'm being a cheapass, but just checking. I could get Polarium for $5 :)

[quote name='gizmogc']Do you mean Pac-Pix is NORMALLY $19.99 making it now $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Pac-Pix is $29.99 at most every single retail store. Where have you seen it for $19.99 before now?

There were instore signs, but nothing on a paper for price matching purposes.

Atari Retro was normally $19.99, so I got it for $9.99. Very cool!

[quote name='Dragonsbane']But is it printed any where for us unfortuniate people who dont have a KB?[/QUOTE]

I'd say its doubtful. There's a few KBs around me and I dont recall ever seeing printed ads from them. But then again maybe I'm just not very observant.

[quote name='evo t rex']There were instore signs, but nothing on a paper for price matching purposes.

Atari Retro was normally $19.99, so I got it for $9.99. Very cool![/QUOTE]

Now it's most certainly time to hit KBtoys.

[quote name='evo t rex']There were instore signs, but nothing on a paper for price matching purposes.

Atari Retro was normally $19.99, so I got it for $9.99. Very cool![/QUOTE]

So is it worth $9.99?

Picked up Pac-Pix this morning. I still have GBA Puyo Pop, and won't use the new wireless multiplayer stuff, so I can't justify DS Puyo Pop Fever.

picked up puyo pop fever at the kbtoys store located in the west covina,ca mall. they seem to still have a good amount off all the games listed for anyone interested.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Hmm, must resist Goldeneye and Puyo POP. Thanks for the heads-up OP.

EDIT: And Poker ;)[/QUOTE]
Based on reviews, Goldeneye shouldnt be too hard to resist

Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting for Meteos to hit $20 or less one way or another b/c I've been wanting that game badly. I'm gonna have my fiance pick it up on her way home from work.

I haven't bought a new game in a while, budgeting money fucking sucks. :)

My KB had Meteos, however they insisted that the normal price was $39.99 -- so the SALE price was $29.99. I failed to win them over with logic...kind of pissed about it.

Thats KB for you. They got sued a few years back for overcharging on MSRP and had to do a 'special' same for a few days.

I remember that, they had some % off everything and I forget if video games were excluded or not. Regardless, even with the discount I don't think it was much of a savings.

Well I didn't make it out to a KB like I had hoped for, but does anyone that has gone, or simply just knows, know how long this deal will last? Hopefully on through the weekend at least? :)

Do KB Toys Outlet stores carry DS games.. they closed pretty much all KB Stores in Dallas Area but theres an outlet store still..

Ill grab puyo pop if they have it.. maybe atari for the sake of having it but ill see and then goldeneye maybe..

My KB didn't have Atari Retro, which is probably a good thing cuz I probably would've been disappointed in it.

I considered Goldeneye, for a half second, but resisted. Apparently, it's technically impressive to see how good an FPS can look on the DS. Problem is, like the console versions, the game itself supposedly sucks.

Last time for a post my entire state (Ill) Kb toys but I live in a kb toys void. Does anyone know a store that will match in state, but not in town, prices on a phone call?

I asked: meijr, shopko, target, circuit city, best buy, walmart, k-mart....i cant think of anymore to try.

Picked up Atari Retro and it's not all that bad. Just don't expect anything special and you'll be fine. Playing some of the games with the touch screen is a lot of fun. Worth $10 but not more than that IMO

i wonder if i can match grapevine tx's kb toys with the frisco tx's circuit city.. cause its like 20 miles apart, nothing big..

The stupid KB Toys Outlet stores dont have games =[

Well its offical no store in my town will match kb toys. I came close with circuit city but the 50 mile limit killed me (only store in 50 miles was out of stock). I pity my self.

[quote name='mrnomis27']My KB had Meteos, however they insisted that the normal price was $39.99 -- so the SALE price was $29.99. I failed to win them over with logic...kind of pissed about it.[/QUOTE]

You should have had them ring it up and total it. The real sale price would come up, be it $20 or $30.

I saw Death Jr. for rent and got all excited...then hubby told me it got bad reviews? Please tell me it's not true! There aren't all that many games for the PSP that I want to play right now and I had high hopes!

[quote name='musicastar']I saw Death Jr. for rent and got all excited...then hubby told me it got bad reviews? Please tell me it's not true! There aren't all that many games for the PSP that I want to play right now and I had high hopes![/QUOTE]

The review it got are mostly average or below average. You can also read about it here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60852
Some people do like the game.

bread's done
Back