kbtoys B&M metal gear solid 3 $19.99

[quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

When KMart dropped their price on Ghost Recon 2 for the Xbox to $20, I went around St. Louis and picked up 7 copies for fellow CAGs. Sold them to CAGs for $25.

Why'd I do it? Because I could. And I could easily have turned it around and sold it for $35 on eBay, though I didn't. If I wanted to eBay them, 7 CAGs on here wouldn't have picked it up for $25.

Get a clue, and stop being a leech on CAG. Go to FatWallet, where they like eBay whores like you.

Wait...BB is allowed to call and check the price at KBtoys? You need to have the number though right?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

When KMart dropped their price on Ghost Recon 2 for the Xbox to $20, I went around St. Louis and picked up 7 copies for fellow CAGs. Sold them to CAGs for $25.

Why'd I do it? Because I could. And I could easily have turned it around and sold it for $35 on eBay, though I didn't. If I wanted to eBay them, 7 CAGs on here wouldn't have picked it up for $25.

Get a clue, and stop being a leech on CAG. Go to FatWallet, where they like eBay whores like you.[/quote]
Well said if I saw any of these great deals where I currently am I'd get them for other CAG they've helped me out many a times, and I would love to be able to contribute something back.

[quote name='punqsux']i just called my store, looks like a nationwide drop.
go....NOW!![/quote]

When you say "mine" do you mean one in buffalo?

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='punqsux']i just called my store, looks like a nationwide drop.
go....NOW!![/quote]

When you say "mine" do you mean one in buffalo?[/quote]

haha sorry bro, im in the burgh right now, but call the stores and have them scan it, theres pretty good odds id bet.

I'd appreciate it if someone could get a copy for me. I can't pay a great deal extra, but shipping and gas could be covered for the kindhearted. Thanks for any help.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Wait...BB is allowed to call and check the price at KBtoys? You need to have the number though right?[/quote]

It probably depends on the CSR. It'd help your cause if you had it, I'm sure, but the my CSR pulled out the Yellow Pages.

thanks OP, took a little bit of patience but I managed to get in. If anyone in the San Antonio area would like to get in I'd suggest you check out the KB @ Ingram Park Mall. you might want to call in advance to verify their stock though.

[quote name='bruceleeah']i could've made a lot of money if i didnt post this deal. thats what i get for being such a nice guy[/quote]

You're a nice guy for posting that, and letting your fellow CAGs know about this deal. Thank you a great deal for that.

It's always your choice to post a deal or not. I know I'm glad you did. Keeping it to yourself is always your option.

[quote name='bruceleeah']i could've made a lot of money if i didnt post this deal. thats what i get for being such a nice guy[/quote]

1) It was the right thing to do
2) You probably wouldn't have made much money at all, as stated before, the game doesn't go for enough on ebay to be worth the trouble.

went to the kb in woodfield mall IL. some jerk tried hoarding them all, but luckily the girl overlooked one so i picked up the last copy. thanks so much OP! been wanting this one.

Mm as browsing through the post, riceboi did have a good question in a way; when does it end? I never bother to ask and it seems too late to call too.

I'm curious what the ebay whores do for their actual jobs. If they're kids, maybe I can understand that they think scoring $5-10 profit per game is worth their time. But if you're like 21 and above, and go to all this trouble just to make a few measly bucks... man :?

Well, CC wouldn't match for me, they said online a printed or online price :(. Neither KB that I went to had any left. Not a big deal, I already have it, I was just hoping to help a couple CAGs out.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Mm as browsing through the post, riceboi did have a good question in a way; when does it end? I never bother to ask and it seems too late to call too.[/quote]

Probably as soon as KBToys find out the error (if it is one) or until the stocks are all out, which is pretty soon I would believe.

[quote name='SOSTrooper'][quote name='1SwtDeception']Mm as browsing through the post, riceboi did have a good question in a way; when does it end? I never bother to ask and it seems too late to call too.[/quote]

Probably as soon as KBToys find out the error (if it is one) or until the stocks are all out, which is pretty soon I would believe.[/quote]

i don't think it's an error cause it has a 19.99 tag on it and it rang up as 19.99 with the original upc.

[quote name='peteyrose']I'm curious what the ebay whores do for their actual jobs. If they're kids, maybe I can understand that they think scoring $5-10 profit per game is worth their time. But if you're like 21 and above, and go to all this trouble just to make a few measly bucks... man :?[/quote]

Correct, one game will not score much. But mulitple copies will. People who usually resale try to sell in bulk, or do multiple auctions. You know those $5 games at ebgames that don't have quanitity limits? I bet half the time they dissapear so fast are due to resellers, but they can make a pretty penny if they play their cards right.

Anyways this deal is awesome, I hope everyone jumps on it and plays what some call the GOTY for 2004.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

And as if hes not enough of an asshat as is. Look at his journal. He posts CAG deals on it as if they are his own (Ive seen not a single reference to the OPs at CAG) You are slime my man, slime.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

And as if hes not enough of an asshat as is. Look at his journal. He posts CAG deals on it as if they are his own (Ive seen not a single reference to the OPs at CAG) You are slime my man, slime.[/quote]

I don't know if I would call him slime, but not giving credit to CAG for the deals isn't cool.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Correct, one game will not score much. But mulitple copies will. People who usually resale try to sell in bulk, or do multiple auctions. You know those $5 games at ebgames that don't have quanitity limits? I bet half the time they dissapear so fast are due to resellers, but they can make a pretty penny if they play their cards right.
[/quote]

not that i dont understand, or agree, but this is a very limited sale. i bought every copy at the eb i went to, and that was 3.

[quote name='minqqq']should i finish substance before even considering opening this? please don't flame me for not having beaten substance yet.[/quote]

It isn't really necessary, but it is better if you do since it answers some questions for mgs2.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

And as if hes not enough of an asshat as is. Look at his journal. He posts CAG deals on it as if they are his own (Ive seen not a single reference to the OPs at CAG) You are slime my man, slime.[/quote]

I don't know if I would call him slime, but not giving credit to CAG for the deals isn't cool.[/quote]

Nope, he's slime. I flamed him earlier because he posted in another thread, bragging about how he bought 8 copies of MGS:Substance from Gamestop and was gonna Ebay them too.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

I don't know if I would call him slime, but not giving credit to CAG for the deals isn't cool.[/quote]

Nope, he's slime. I flamed him earlier because he posted in another thread, bragging about how he bought 8 copies of MGS:Substance from Gamestop and was gonna Ebay them too.[/quote]

No, I said I wouldn't call him slime. The more I find out about him the more you are proving yourself correct, though.

[quote name='Monsta Mack'][quote name='peteyrose']I'm curious what the ebay whores do for their actual jobs. If they're kids, maybe I can understand that they think scoring $5-10 profit per game is worth their time. But if you're like 21 and above, and go to all this trouble just to make a few measly bucks... man :?[/quote]

Correct, one game will not score much. But mulitple copies will. People who usually resale try to sell in bulk, or do multiple auctions. You know those $5 games at ebgames that don't have quanitity limits? I bet half the time they dissapear so fast are due to resellers, but they can make a pretty penny if they play their cards right.

Anyways this deal is awesome, I hope everyone jumps on it and plays what some call the GOTY for 2004.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. But still, making $50 or $100 for a lot of work isn't worth all the hassle. I would rather just put in a couple hours at real work.

[quote name='peteyrose']Yeah, I know. But still, making $50 or $100 for a lot of work isn't worth all the hassle. I would rather just put in a couple hours at real work.[/quote]

Very true. Making $5 by spending 2 - 3 total hours buying and selling a game isn't that great when you have a job.

[quote name='inosuk']Just picked up the last copy at Lake Success Shopping Center, NY. $21.65 w/tax.[/quote]
Glad I didn't go there :lol: Ended up stopping on my way home at the one in Jackson Heights, Queens and got their last one. Seems like not too heavily stocked by KB that everyone is getting the "last one." Too bad, would really have liked to pick one up for a fellow CAGer.

Sorry all.

Well, they don't have KBToys in OK anymore, so if anyone out there has an extra copy *crosses fingers* I'll send you the goods via paypal. Let me know.

[quote name='peteyrose']I'm curious what the ebay whores do for their actual jobs. If they're kids, maybe I can understand that they think scoring $5-10 profit per game is worth their time. But if you're like 21 and above, and go to all this trouble just to make a few measly bucks... man :?[/quote]

A lot of times they are housewives believe it or not. Nothin' else to do all day after their chores are done.

Went to Eb to PM, apparently they don't PM anymore.

Went to BB to PM, apparently KB doesn't carry MGS3 (phone in)

Went to KB, apparently they had a few left.

This was at the AZ mills mall, last night @ 8:00.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

Nope, he's slime. I flamed him earlier because he posted in another thread, bragging about how he bought 8 copies of MGS:Substance from Gamestop and was gonna Ebay them too.[/quote]

I hope all his copies are scratched to hell and disc only

called both kbs near me in manhattan and the said they dont have. im going anyway might find it there still.m can some one any one pck me up a copy id paypal hem asap plzl. plz. plz. plz.!!!!!!!

[quote name='xenoman80']called both kbs near me in manhattan and the said they dont have. im going anyway might find it there still.m can some one any one pck me up a copy id paypal hem asap plzl. plz. plz. plz.!!!!!!![/quote]

let me know if they have any (or gba players for cheap) I was gonna walk over there during lunch if they had either in stock. thanks!

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='RaekwonThaChef'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='wannabepunktony']The closest one to me, Burlington WA, does not have any in-stock. ;_; Oh well, it was just gonna be eBay fodder anyways. ^_~[/quote]

No, I said I wouldn't call him slime. The more I find out about him the more you are proving yourself correct, though.[/quote]

I tried to pick up a Star Ocean 3 guide from him that he picked up from BB on the $0.01 guide sale, and he was going to charge me "eBay prices" on it. :shock:

[quote name='robot'][quote name='xenoman80']called both kbs near me in manhattan and the said they dont have. im going anyway might find it there still.m can some one any one pck me up a copy id paypal hem asap plzl. plz. plz. plz.!!!!!!![/quote]

let me know if they have any (or gba players for cheap) I was gonna walk over there during lunch if they had either in stock. thanks![/quote]
ight i will but dont expect anything lol

Tony, you don't just wanna be. You are a little punk. I'd recommend you Ebay your left nut for a few bucks, but you probably wouldn't get many bidders, you selfish little ass.

I just got back from the S. Plainfield, NJ location. The retailers at the place didn't even know about the $19.99 markdown and had to call back someone who called before I got there to confirm the price. There were about 5 extra copies there.

Two of the four Rochester, NY area stores had it at or near opening today (I tried to call from 9-10 AM as they opened). I got it, each started with 4 in stock.

[quote name='peloquin17']ill stop by the kb next to work at lunch.

ill try to pick up what i can for HONEST CAG-ers only.

no asshats.[/quote]

Just wanted to know how much would you charge for a copy?

[quote name='cdeener'][quote name='peloquin17']ill stop by the kb next to work at lunch.

ill try to pick up what i can for HONEST CAG-ers only.

no asshats.[/quote]

Just wanted to know how much would you charge for a copy?[/quote]

whatever it cost plus tax and shipping.

I can confirm this is not a price error. There was a sheet hanging up that said something like "Check out our price drops on these games" and it listed:

MGS3
LOTR: The Third Age
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
ATV Offroad Fury 3
and maybe one more

I think all were $29.99 except for MGS3.

Thanks OP for the heads up!

[quote name='clevelandmvp']My KB closed yesterday and I missed it. :(

I have a hard time thinking about all the treasures I missed at huge discounts.[/quote]

Do you mean they went out of business yesterday, or just that you didn't get there before they closed for the night?

ok...i picked up 5

here's the deal.

its 19.99 + 6% tax = 21.19
21.19 + $3.85 for priority shipping = $25.04
$25.04 + $0.45 for delivery confirmation + $1 bubble mailer = $26.49

lets call it and even $27 for gas.

i will ONLY accept paypal with a banking/debit card. I will NOT accept credit cards.

paypal me today and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

and if i even THINK you're gonna turn around and sell this on ebay, don't bother asking!

the first 5 PMs get it.

GO!!!
:D

bread's done
Back