KBtoys.com/eToys.com 80% off Game Blowout (mostly old last generation titles)

[quote name='georox']Last I checked I was told like 13 at the lowest. Odd.[/QUOTE]

it is through dhl or UPS, which i imagine will vary upon how close you are to their wharehouse

I purchased the PS2 Slim LCD since it was so cheap. It had mixed/bad reviews, but for $20 I'll give it a shot. I'm surprised I didn't get charged tax, but I guess there are no more KBtoys Stores in California.

[quote name='dracula']it is through dhl or UPS, which i imagine will vary upon how close you are to their wharehouse[/quote]

that may be why theres a diff in shipping costs. i know ive seen people post about cheap shipping from a site i didnt get near the same price for. not to mention i only bought the monitor i didnt add anything else to the order . this is my first time buying something from them too so that could be it as well. in the end even with shipping and tax added youre getting a hell of a deal on somethign that used to cost over 100 bucks. i just hope they work pretty well like someone mentioned about the slim ps2 monitor the reviews tend to vary.

[quote name='loxthefox']Say, is Virtua On Marz any good? I loved the first game but heard terrible things about this one.[/quote]

Mixed reviews. Check them out at Metacritic.

Many reviewers hated it, but longtime players of the series were less harsh. They weren't exactly glowing about it either, but most of the negativity seems to be that it's not leaps and bounds over Oratorio Tangram.

My reading of the various reviews leads me to think that if you're a Virtual On fan and you don't have it, it's worth the $11. I ended up ordering it.

It's $4.99 used if you can find it at a Gamestop around you. The only ones in my area are far away, and might only have a disc-only copy, so I'm not going to bother trying GS.

Argh lol! I finally caved in and bought:

- Primal
- Jak II
- Spy Fiction
- Headhunter Redemption
- Soul Calibur II
- Rise of Kasai
- Cold Fear

$48.96 total after $5 off coupon. I just realized I forgot to include Legacy of Kain: Defiance in my order but oh well. I didn't even plan on buying any of these games in the first place!

[quote name='R0wdi']Do you guys see this going to 90% off?

And what is the $5 off coupon?[/quote]

$5 off coupon is for orders of $35 or over when using your Visa card, if it's the one I found for use on their site.

Picked up two PS2-fat LCDs, Rise of Kasai, and Syphon Filter 3 (yeah, I know, but for some reason I missed this one at the GS clearance...$3 for a new sealed PSX game? Might as well...). Thanks OP!

Nothing I absolutely needed, but I'm sure a PS2 LCD would come in handy at some point...

I got "Jak II" for $7.25 after shipping. I think that is a great price for what I have heard is a great game. Thanks for posting this deal.

Got the XBOX LCD, just came in the mail today, arrived quicker than expected, if I knew I'd get the order before Christmas I probably would've thrown a few games on as gifts...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']Got the XBOX LCD, just came in the mail today, arrived quicker than expected, if I knew I'd get the order before Christmas I probably would've thrown a few games on as gifts...
-Goatman[/quote]

Yeah, KBToys ships really quickly.

I ordered a 4'x6' soccer goal there with the standard free shipping, it showed up within a couple of days.

What are your impressions of the Xbox screen, BTW? Pretty bad/good?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Seems like a lot of stuff has disappeared. Syphon Filter 2 is oos now too.[/quote]

I probably got one of the last copies of that. If for nothing, I think SF 2 and 3 have those double cases, which many can use to replace broken/missing cases for multi case RPGs. I never got a chance to really PLAY 2 or 3, so for those prices and new as well, I couldn't say no.

But, with the rate at which things were disappearing off that list, I figured I'd better get my order in today.

EDIT: Isn't the game Muppet's Party Cruise(PS2) kinda hard to find? I'd check on digital press' rarity guide, but it seems they're having server problems.

Either way, the game is $14.99 on kb's site.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I probably got one of the last copies of that. If for nothing, I think SF 2 and 3 have those double cases, which many can use to replace broken/missing cases for multi case RPGs. I never got a chance to really PLAY 2 or 3, so for those prices and new as well, I couldn't say no.

But, with the rate at which things were disappearing off that list, I figured I'd better get my order in today.
[/quote]Yeah, I looked a couple of times and was debating getting something I really wanted and I looked today and I can't remember what it was, but it's gone. Oh well. I've got caught napping on a few deals like this and the CC 2 for 20 glitch as well because I've gotten so many great deals recently that I mull over spending more and it's gone. Syphon 2 is cool. More of SP1 basically.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Yeah, I looked a couple of times and was debating getting something I really wanted and I looked today and I can't remember what it was, but it's gone. Oh well. I've got caught napping on a few deals like this and the CC 2 for 20 glitch as well because I've gotten so many great deals recently that I mull over spending more and it's gone. Syphon 2 is cool. More of SP1 basically.[/quote]

I'm definitely willing to give Nightcaster a whirl for $4, since that's what GS wanted for it used, so getting it new for the same price was a definite plus. How is SF 3 though? I think I tried 2 back in the day and I liked it, but I never got around to buying the full version.

I noticed that KB has some harder to find games for full retail($50) still, nothing really 'zomg rarez' but stuff like Robot Alchemic Drive for PS2 is still up there for $49.99 and Fatal Frame II for Xbox for the same price.

I tried emailing CC the last time this 2/$20 glitch happened, since I would've definitely picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Justice League Heroes for $20+shipping/tax, but I suppose that's how they caught wind of the glitch, from people trying to get 'any 2 $20 or less games' and not being able to add others which were $19.99 to the order.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Yeah, KBToys ships really quickly.

I ordered a 4'x6' soccer goal there with the standard free shipping, it showed up within a couple of days.

What are your impressions of the Xbox screen, BTW? Pretty bad/good?[/quote]

Yea, I'd like to know if the screens worth me buying or not. (Curse you shipping!)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm definitely willing to give Nightcaster a whirl for $4, since that's what GS wanted for it used, so getting it new for the same price was a definite plus. How is SF 3 though? I think I tried 2 back in the day and I liked it, but I never got around to buying the full version.

I noticed that KB has some harder to find games for full retail($50) still, nothing really 'zomg rarez' but stuff like Robot Alchemic Drive for PS2 is still up there for $49.99 and Fatal Frame II for Xbox for the same price.

I tried emailing CC the last time this 2/$20 glitch happened, since I would've definitely picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Justice League Heroes for $20+shipping/tax, but I suppose that's how they caught wind of the glitch, from people trying to get 'any 2 $20 or less games' and not being able to add others which were $19.99 to the order.[/quote]I actually never got around to Syphon 3 or the PS2 versions, but I feel the need to get caught up in the series now.

Remembered a pair of games I wanted: Headhunter Redemption which doesn't come up, Pariah which I think just came back at 3 and Second Sight which is back in the list, but at 19.99! Anyone think it'll drop back down? I need 2 bucks to use the 5 off 35 coupon. Hmmmmm.

[quote name='goatindaruffness']Got the XBOX LCD, just came in the mail today, arrived quicker than expected, if I knew I'd get the order before Christmas I probably would've thrown a few games on as gifts...
-Goatman[/quote]

I'd really be thankful if you could post what the input voltage is for the screen as well. I'm thinking it's 12v like the others, but i'm not familiar with that model.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I actually never got around to Syphon 3 or the PS2 versions, but I feel the need to get caught up in the series now.

Remembered a pair of games I wanted: Headhunter Redemption which doesn't come up, Pariah which I think just came back at 3 and Second Sight which is back in the list, but at 19.99! Anyone think it'll drop back down? I need 2 bucks to use the 5 off 35 coupon. Hmmmmm.[/quote]

You really need to watch the titles you pick from the sale, since many of them are shipping at different times than the others you might be picking, which is why many of you are being charged $7-8 for shipping, as opposed to the $4 something I was charged.

Too bad I didn't see Pariah earlier when I placed my order, since I wanted to try it out, but never could find it when I think it was on the Kmart clearance.

I'm glad I bit on everything when I did. Some of the stuff I picked is gone. Everything has arrived (and quickly might I add) except Soul Calibur II. I wish I would've remembered to order Legacy of Kain though...it's not even in stock anymore.

Today's the FINAL DAY for this sale supposedly. So, check it out and see if there's anything worth getting.

Oh and BTW, Primal is a kinda 'broken' game, it glitched up on me within the first hour of playing, but it's a quality game otherwise. The graphics on it are just....WOW. Well, imo anyway.

Shoulda jumped in when there were several items of interest and before shipping killed the deal.

Pariah and Syphon Filter 3 for 5.79 = good
Shipping 6.60 = bad

It's not an outrageously bad shipping price, it just makes the deal meh.

The thing with the shipping is that the items which are in stock and able to be shipped right NOW will ship for one shipping price, while the items which are out of stock and not able to ship right this second will get an additional shipping charge.

I know, since I had tried to grab Jak II or some other such platformer and it was shipping in a second shipment, while the other 3-4 items I wanted were shipping in the first shipment. Unfortunately, while I tinkered with my order and found out which stuff would ship later for a seperate charge, many items went out of stock and I was left SOL for some of them.

I checked out this thread when it first popped up and never bit. Most of the stuff I was looking at is still in stock so I gave in and ordered:

Syphon Filter 3
Time Splitters
Pariah
Special Forces
Gamecom Live
Xbox Screen

I don't know what the hell I am going to do with that screen, but for $20 its a steal!

Hopefully with any luck, the remaining items will drop some more, since others said some of the items on the original list were @ 50-60% off at one point. If it goes to 90%, I may bite on Mafia for Xbox and a couple others.

Did anyone else get some very dusty games in their order? I swear, the warehouse they shipped from must be in the middle of the desert somewhere. I literally had to wipe everything down with a damp paper towel to clean them.

Not really, though had I known about the glitchyness of Primal beforehand, I would've probably ordered Cold Fear for either PS2 or Xbox instead. One of the main characters got stuck UNDER the game world within my first hour playing. I didn't want to save while he was under there, out of fear it'd load while he's under there, so I just shut off my PS2 for the night.

There were some pretty good deals on that clearance page, though I kinda hope they up the % off and add some more new stuff to there. I know I saw copies of Robot Alchemic Drive brand new and still @ $49.99 on their site.

If they are old games I wouldn't be surprised, when I order games from websites that are old they are usually covered in dust to the point where just running my finger on the shrinkwrap makes my finger black from the dust

All of my games were clean when they arrived. They all have huge ass stickers on the front plastic which tempted me to open them, but I might play them. And yes that's a bad thing because my current backlog of opened games is getting a little crazy. Opening more at this time will just make things worse >_

All of mine had the big stickers on them too. I guess those were slapped on so your order didn't get screwed up, since I swear I saw part of my address on one of those stickers or something.

[quote name='reibeatall']Thanks OP! I can finally pick up that copy of Madden 05 for PS1!

Edit: To avoid confusion, I'm making fun of KB, not the OP.[/quote]you should see my local sears. they have like 20 of them. I don't know why though.

Damn, the sale did end. I got my order in at 11:20PM last night (for clearance prices) and now its 19.99 for Time Splitters and Nemesis Strike. Don't forget about 24.99 for the cheap Xbox head set too.:roll:

PS- If you want the Xbox screen it is still available for the low low price of $119.99.

Wow that makes a lot of sense, if these games were 80% off for so long and they still didn't sell, I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves at full price again. They'll be stuck with most of the games forever until they mark them down again

Wow that makes a lot of sense, if these games were 80% off for so long and they still didn't sell, I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves at full price again. They'll be stuck with most of the games forever until they mark them down again

That had me scratching my head too.

Yeah, kinda senseless the jack the prices back up when they're obviously trying to clear out their stock.

NHL 2002
Price: $26.97

Awesome Deal!!!

Not....:roll:

bread's done
Back