KBToys.com Games for $14.55

serum79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I was just informed of this sale through an email and although not the greatest selection of games, there are a few worth noting.

Games for $14.55

Dead Head Fred PSP (This just came out, and it's good. Highly recommended)
Puzzle Quest DS
Puzzle Quest PSP
Pokemon Trozei DS
PQ2 PSP

Someone else may be able to find games of interest besides the ones listed

I think shipping is about $3 with sales tax in Massachusetts, Florida, Virginia, and Colorado.

$5 off $40 code: ETNLTR

It's nice to see KB having a video game sale. I just wish they would run sales comparable to what they did in 1999 - 2001 online.

wow, there are some pretty good deals here. i'm def gonna jump on a couple of titles. thanks OP!

btw, thanks to YoshiFan for the coupon. got free shipping and a 2 bucks off with it. :D

Fight Night Round 2 for the GC is on there, don't know how good a deal it is but it does have Super punch out.
Oh yeah, and MAgical Starsign is only 14$ too.

PSP version of Puzzle quest has some kind of online bug so DS might be the better plus touch screen

picked up trozei and Puzzle Quest wanted Dead Head Fred but sold out darnit

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I gotta hang out here more often. I woulda jumped on Dead Head Fred. [/quote]

My thoughts exactly. #-o

[quote name='apocrypha']PSP version of Puzzle quest has some kind of online bug so DS might be the better plus touch screen[/quote]What do you mean by online bug? Both versions have problems but I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Darkstalkers comes out a whole $3 cheaper than Amazon (via prime)...win.

BTW it's not an online bug, but I think Puzzle Quest PSP has a bug where your companions don't do anything. That's why I opted for the DS version--despite the PSP version being visually niftier.

[quote name='decon']My hat's off to OP. This deal never hit FW or SD :)[/quote]I received it in email, though their sales are never worth crap, most of the time. Took the OP to let me know there were some decent games out there worth picking up.

sorry not an online bug but a glitch when you use your companions at high levels later in the game (they don't work)
I don't care I got the PSP version anyway

When I add Puzzle Quest DS to my cart, it says that it's no longer available :( . Man, I've been waiting for a deal on that game too.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']When I add Puzzle Quest DS to my cart, it says that it's no longer available :( . Man, I've been waiting for a deal on that game too.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. fuck.

Some scarce titles here, thanks OP. Also thanks to Yoshi for the coupon.

Shipping is quite reasonable at $3.71 for 3 games.

[quote name='King of Swing']There are actually quite a few good games in here. Otogi for $15 is a steal.[/QUOTE]
Why would you call it a "steal" when it's only marked down $10? Is it a hard game to find or something?

[quote name='demented1']Says its still in stock, I just ordered it.[/quote]

You must have got lucky on a restock. It's totally gone from the site, as is Dead Head Fred and Dynasty Warriors 2 (psp).

Something was weird when I was trying to do this yesterday, maybe the link, but stuff kept getting added and deleted from my cart that weren't even games I was picking.

[quote name='turls']Something was weird when I was trying to do this yesterday, maybe the link, but stuff kept getting added and deleted from my cart that weren't even games I was picking.[/quote]

I had the same problem, a game was added that I didn't included.

On another note, should I have gotten Dynasty Warriors 2 PSP? Anyone have experience with that game?

[quote name='c']Why would you call it a "steal" when it's only marked down $10? Is it a hard game to find or something?[/QUOTE]

It was worth every penny when it first came out and finding a sealed copy nowadays is probably very difficult.

bread's done
Back