Kbtoys.com - How do they ship?

bdw418

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
I'm interested in getting a GBA game from kbtoys.com. Anyone have experience with them? How do they ship? In a box or an envelope? Hoping it's the former.

I have always gotten orders from them in a box. But I never ordered 1 item from them at once (always order a game and something else as well to save on shipping or order more than 1 game), so maybe they would ship 1 game in an envelope. Also, they are a little slow on processing orders. It usually takes them at least 3 days to ship an order (business days) compared to EB who ships most orders out the same day or the next day

I ordered 2 GameCube games and 1 PS2 game from them and they came in two envelopes. No problems at all with KBToys.

Last time I ordered the games came in a box, but this was probably because I order a cheap GBA holder as filler to use a coupon. Even if they ship a GBA game in an envelope, there's still a good chance that it won't get squished. Of course it depends on what carrier they use and how careful your local people are too.

bread's done
Back