Kbtoys Games And Accesories Buy 1 Get 50% Second Ymmv

shinclyde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I was just at my local KBtoys and saw an ad for buy 1 get second for 50 % videogames and accesories. It also said you could mix and match, so if you still got some DS games or stuff you want from kbtoys now is the chance.

my local kb stores have cleared out there video games and no longer carry them... WTF????? A few months back the Dullas Town Center Mall KB actually had PS2/PS1 USED GAMES!!!!!!! WTF is up with that?

[quote name='wwfward']Does this include consoles too???[/quote]

c'mon now, use your head, no one would make a deal like that regarding consoles.

Yeah, as far as im concern it was videogames and accesories, but no mention of actual consoles, it should go for all console games and accesories.

My KBtoys got rid of most of their games and all systems. The manager I talked to said they shipped all of them (except sport titles) to the Puerto Rico stores because they sell there. My store only carries value games $20 and less and even those they are getting rid of. No new releases or systems anymore. Oh well......

[quote name='myqq']I saw this sign at KBToys in Manhattan Mall too (this past weekend).[/quote]

Thinking about stopping by Manhattan Mall after work tomorrow. Do they have a good selection of DS games?

KBtoys sucks anyway, one I went to in Sunland, CA did have games, but they had a fallout with microsoft or something so stopped getting in xbox games. No xbox 360 games and i was told DS games didnt apply to the deal, so no use to me, but if you want older xbox games or gamecube/ps2 games check it out.

The bad thing about this sale is that...

DS and GBA games are exlcluded.

>_<

And here I was going to pick up some of the Pokemon GBA's in one fell swoop.

bread's done
Back