Keep up with my movies!

MagmaOasis

CAGiversary!
I've been working all my life on writing movies and plan on making several in the next couple of years. This is just a little thread to let people keep up with my (very many) projects, and give their thoughts/opinions on each individual film. Each film will also at some point have a Facebook page and kick starter, so without further delay, let us begin!

Night of the Fox: a small Midwestern town is terrorized by a demonic fox that just doesn't seem to die.
(Horror/comedy)
Currently in pre-production

The Fat and the Furious: after the death of his brother in a hot dog accident, a young man takes up the mantle of becoming the national eating contest champion, with help from the one eyed former champ.
(Comedy)

All That Remains: Chayden Foster awakens the morning after his 20th birthday to find that he is alone, and the rest of the world's population has dissapear es. After a year in solitude, he explores the outside world, searching for answers.
(Thriller)
Currently filming.

Five Minute Abs: after buying a workout DVD, an overweight man uncovers a plot to kill the president by a resurrected Adolf Hitler.
(Action/comedy)

Amazing Grace: A youth pastor attempts to help an abused girl find a way out of her situation while struggling with his own addiction to prescription drugs.
(Drama)

Jones : A man struggles with the after effects of being sexually assaulted by a woman in a world that seems to believe a man can never be a victim.

That's all I have going on for now, would love some feedback. Really not sure which to start on next and I'd love some criticism.

I think the five minute abs movie needs a more clever title, and the Amazing Grace movie should be retitled "As the deer Panteth"(maybe add "for the water" to the end since that's the whole song title, but it may be too long then) (mostly because amazing grace is Over used, and As the deer panteth would be a good reference to his addiction.)

Last edited by a moderator:
All That Remains: Chayden Foster awakens the morning after his 20th birthday to find that he is alone, and the rest of the world's population has dissapear es. After a year in solitude, he explores the outside world, searching for answers.
(Thriller)
I think I've seen this one. It was either 28 Days Later or A Day without a Mexican.

Jones : A man struggles with the after effects of being sexually assaulted by a woman in a world that seems to believe a man can never be a victim.
Jokes aside, this one already happens to be a movie but I can't remember the title.

The fat guy movies might be funny, but you need someone with the charisma of Kevin James or Larry the Cable Guy.

Jones is pretty intriguing. You don't say whether it's comedy, though. Amazing Grace sort of reminds of Half Nelson.

The premises for each of the rest are absolutely ridiculous. But I guess that's what you're going for.

All That Remains is the one that appeals to me, but may be too much like I Am Legend or something. I'd watch it though. As for the others, I'd say Five Minute Abs sounds fun too. 

What if someone comes out with 4 minute abs?
Why come out with the only sequel with a lower number of course... 3 and a 1/2 minute abs.

America has enough dead dictator enemies to resurrect. May I suggest a short Asian next time?

Pretty huge update here, everything has currently been put on hold (including post production work on ATR) in order to focus on a new project based on a short play I wrote with a group in high school. Due to the recent success of Annabelle and the earlier success of The Grudge and The Ring, we have to decide to officially begin work on The Condition. This will be a pretty major one, as it will have more of an opportunity to reach an audience because it is a less outlandish concept. Basically, a group of twenty something's are road tripping to one of the characters summer home. They get there and do normal twenty something things. But, they are unaware of the little girl wondering around the house carrying a baby doll. One by one the twenty something's begin dissapear ing, but one of them knows why. Imagine The Grudge, Wrong Turn, and Akira thrown into one movie. Give it a like on Facebook and check out the posters. We will be posting more as different parts are casted. And we will probably make some t shirts.

https://www.facebook.com/theconditionmovie201X

bread's done
Back