[Kelowna] TRU Xbox 360 60GB $150

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']I've heard it before, but don't know what the acronym TRU stands for? Any in Edmonton?[/QUOTE]

TRU=Toys R Us

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']TRU=Toys R Us[/QUOTE]
D'oh, thanks. Sorry for such a dumb question it was the only one I didn't know and didn't have a reason to ask till now.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']D'oh, thanks. Sorry for such a dumb question it was the only one I didn't know and didn't have a reason to ask till now.[/QUOTE]

Its no problem and a tip with acronyms that I find useful is to always use google.

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']Its no problem and a tip with acronyms that I find useful is to always use google.[/QUOTE]
I did, nothing showed up on the first page. I guess I could have added acronym to the search criteria though.

Anyway, thanks for not being a dick about it like folks at RFD would have though. They are a tough crowd I've found.

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']I did, nothing showed up on the first page. I guess I could have added acronym to the search criteria though.

Anyway, thanks for not being a dick about it like folks at RFD would have though. They are a tough crowd I've found.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see well usually google generally works for me but I guess not this time. I just usually put:

Example of one I did a couple of weeks ago:

"What does ISPU mean?"

RFD crowd is a bunch of hoarders :whistle2:#.

bread's done
Back