Kerig's OXM Premium Theme Disc 4-pack Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the universal "bad luck" associated with the #13 can derail this train for long! I laugh at you buildings who have not a floor of number 13, HA! *scoff scoff* HA!

PM sent to Shinshin: Skip to the next in line (Yamato) and send to whomever responds first.

Lol...both messaged at almost the same time but chaz pm'ed like 1 hour before yamato. They're coming your way chaz...enjoy. Also, my add on to the passaround will be the first season of Frisky Dingo (a copy of course). I just like the show so much I wanted to share the love. Enjoy!

I find it harder to believe that OXM hasn't given us any new themes on their monthly discs since this has started. My $5 subscription has been worthless to me so far.

Chaz messaged me on live last night. He's having some sort of internet issues, but he does have the discs. I'll need to contact the next person in line to forward their address info to him directly.

xdirtbagchazx has been sitting on the discs for over 3 months now. I think he finally came out of his coma and I'll be finishing up the ride until further notice.

Update: Nope, he's flown the country with the loot.

(Secret Update: Round two is starting soon, as you can see from my recent Goozex acquisitions. New thread will be opened in the next few days for new signups and this thread will be drowned like a bag of chaz's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back