Ketsui DS almost complete

laaj

CAGiversary!
Here's a new video and this comes out this month!

[youtube][/youtube]

Old Video:

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chacrana']I'll pick this up, though I wish that they'd hurry up with the Ketsui that's headed to the 360...[/quote]

Agreed but will 360 version come out in US? Since I only buy imports for DS.

Sigh... really wish this weren't stuck on the DS since there's literally no advantages to this system, but yeah, I'll still be buying it just because it's a shmup, and a good one.

Out of curiosity, though, is this the same game as the Ketsui that hit arcades, or is it a DS-exclusive sequel or something?

[quote name='Chacrana']
Out of curiosity, though, is this the same game as the Ketsui that hit arcades, or is it a DS-exclusive sequel or something?[/quote]

There's no way DS can run the original Ketsui. From what I read about this game it is a DS-exclusive. But I wouldn't really call it a sequel though.

Naw but I was wondering if they scaled back the original game or something. I know they couldn't just drop a srs business arcade game like Ketsui on here without modification.

This has been out of print for a while now and going rate for it are crazy. In fact this could become most expensive DS game ever even topping Electroplankton. Good thing I bought 2 copies when I had the chance.

bread's done
Back