Kettle Chips Hella Cheap @ Amazon

TahoeMax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
They're all over the place Max! You probably shop at Safeway since theres so many around here, they carry them. These are my absolute favorites.
jalap_illustration.jpg

Hmm, mayhaps I just haven't noticed them. I'll give them a try. I actually mostly shop Trader Joe's these days, but I hit up Safeway from time to time.

[quote name='CouRageouS']They're all over the place Max! You probably shop at Safeway since theres so many around here, they carry them. These are my absolute favorites.
jalap_illustration.jpg
[/quote]

Thanks OP! I'm stockin' up!

Normally I just get the Archer Farms chips from Target, but I'm down with these prices for these.

[quote name='donut']Thanks! Kettle Salt n Pepper is my fave![/quote]

I think men's health picked them as the best potato chip to buy. I enjoy the Kettle bakes quite a bit.

edit: Thanks TC. I think I'm going to stock up but not sure which kind I want yet.

Bleh tried ordering, no go for Alaska/Hawaii. I understand why, but still sucks with all the high price grocey here.

[quote name='foxdvd']wow thanks for the deal...whats the best flavor?[/quote]

I'm a simple man. I like the salt and fresh ground pepper or just the lightly salted. I got the 12x9oz bag package of lightly salted for $21.07 shipped. FANTASTIC for bags that normally run about $5 apiece...and generally last like 3 days between me and my roommate.

What's the difference between Kettle Krinkle and Kettle Organic? The Chipotle Chili BBQ sounds good but does it taste good (compared to Honey BBQ)?

I've never had these.

[quote name='CouRageouS']They're all over the place Max! You probably shop at Safeway since theres so many around here, they carry them. These are my absolute favorites.
jalap_illustration.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fuck YEAH TIM'S JALEPENO

Has anyone ordered something like this from amazon, how do they ship it so they aren't all crushed?

HOLY CRAP! Just got the Spicy Thai....these chips rule! They came well packaged and not even close to being crushed. Kettle's packages are stronger then Frito Lays, so the chips would have a hard time being crushed.

Chips are sweet and spicey at the same time.

THANKS AGAIN CAG..

Thanks OP, in for 24x2oz of New York Cheddar and Classic BBQ Krinkle. Came to about 49cents/bag shipped.

These chips taste godly. The lightly salted chips taste TONS better than junky regular lay's/ruffles/etc chips and their baked counterparts. How far away are the expiration dates on these things, I might want to stock up.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']These chips taste godly. The lightly salted chips taste TONS better than junky regular lay's/ruffles/etc chips and their baked counterparts. How far away are the expiration dates on these things, I might want to stock up.[/quote]

I got the 2oz bags and they go out of date 21st of OCT...

Yeah I wish there was a variety pack or you could mix and match... I picked up a 9-pack of the 15 ounce bags of lightly salted since they are my favorite, and I'll probably pick up a smaller pack of a different flavor as well.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']These chips taste godly. The lightly salted chips taste TONS better than junky regular lay's/ruffles/etc chips and their baked counterparts. How far away are the expiration dates on these things, I might want to stock up.[/quote]

My 9oz bags are November 8th

bread's done
Back