Kewlrabbit's TL. H: Games W: Other Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Haves: All complete unless otherwise marked

Gameboy Advance/Ds:
-Magical Starsign (Sealed, Ds)

Dvd & Other Items:
-Boondocks season 1
-Drawn Together Season 1
-South Park Season 10 (Disc only)
-I also have some pokemon cards if anyone wants them. One or two pre-release, 10 odd holographic, a few others.

Guidebooks:
-Condemned 2: Bloodshot (x2)
-Pes 2008
-Burnout Paradise

Wants:
Old School:
-Super Nes games, especially Z.A.M.N, Super Mario RPG, and Super Mario World 2
-Genesis Games (Such as, but not limited to: Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, and Sparkster)
-I need a working Atari 5200 controller/also might be interested in a few games.
-A working Sega Master System.
-Astal and Rayman for the Sega Saturn.
-Clockwork Knight 2 (Disc only's actually prefered for this game.)

Last Gen:
-Black (Ps2)
-Blood Will Tell (Ps2)
-Breakdown (Xbox)
-Chaos Field (Gamecube)
-Chu Chu Rocket (Dreamcast)
-Godhand (Ps2)
-Gungrave and Gungrave: Overdose (Ps2)
-Odama (Gamecube)
-Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Any System)
-Shadow of Destiny (Ps2)
-Wild Arms 5 (Ps2)

Wii/Ds:
-Excite Truck (Wii)
-New Super Mario Bros. (Ds)
-Picross (Ds)
-Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)

Xbox 360:
-Earth Defense Force 2017
-Full Auto
-Jericho
-Mlb 2k6 (Low Want)
-Nba live 06 (Low Want)
-Simpsons Game
-Surf's Up
-Tetris Evolution
-Worms Live Arcade Card/Code
-Xbox Live compilation disc, comes with Wik: Fable of souls among others.

Manuels I need:
-Soul Calibur (DC)
-GTA 2 (DC)
-Worms (DC)
-Stretch Panic (Ps2)
-Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
-Lost Kingdoms 2 (Gamecube)

Dvd's & Other Items:
-Blue Dragon Strategy Guide (Hight Want)
-Crackdown Strategy Guide (High Want)
-The Darkness Strategy Guide
-Mission Hill: Complete Series
-Squidbillies Season 1
-Punisher Comics
-Your CML

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking, you might want to separate this into sections, maybe by system. To me, it sorta seems like the TL equivalent of Wall of Text...

I guess I do learn something new everyday. Today I figured out how to change my Thread title. I hope that comes up on my Math final.

Woot! Two pages. Time to throw a whine & cheese party! With Blackjack, and Hookers! In fact, forget the blackjack and cheese! Ah, screw the whole thing.

Today I went to FYE on a whim (the best buy clearance was a bust, and it was right across the street.) I found they were selling all of their Xbox, GBA, and Gamecube games 1/2 off! Nothing good on the Gba besides Drill Dozer for $4, but I already have that. Also passed on Twighlight Princess on the Cube for $17.50, Baten Kaitos Origins for $7.50 used or $10 new, and Geist for $4. For the Xbox, I did pick up Breakdown for $3, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter for $1.50, and a new sealed Quantum Redshift for $1.50. Not bad. Xbox games are getting dirt cheap. :D

Today I missed out on yardsales because I slept in till eleven. Ah well. I grabbed a copy of Project Slypheed for $5 at K-mart. Here's to hoping it's good.

Not bad today. I traded in two old guides and six older games (Half Life 2, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Castlevania: HOD, and Pheonix Wright 1) to my local gameshop, GAMERS. Totaled $57ish. Still had $33 after picking up Spankey's Quest (SNES), Run Saber (SNES), Space Invaders (SNES) D2 (Dreamcast) and Sub-Terrania (GEN). Probably going to go back soon for a few $3 Saturn games and a boxed copy of Ristar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back