keychain troubles...

glassbottomJAw

CAG Veteran
does anybody know where i can find these keychains?

mooglekeychainfront.jpg

pfRyu.jpg

i cant find a moogle keychain for the life of me and i really want to get one for my girlfriend. she loves the little buggers.

the ryu keychain would be for me. i cant find that oustside of the set and i dont want to pay $160 bucks for the set.

they dont have to look exactly the same, i just want a super deformed ryu and a moogle that is all by himself.

if you live near LA, you can go to little tokyo. it'll probably cost you a lot for an authentic one though... :lol:

if you don't mind a fake one, go to chinatown or little saigon, lol. you can easily obtain fakes one for a cheap price. good luck :D

yeah, i guess i could check china town, but i really didnt want to hunt it down at a B&M (especially if i have to drive around san francisco). i was thinking more along the lines of a website that had them.

I looked for about a half an hour for that moogle keychain for you. I checked animecastle.com, rightstuf.com, discountanime.com, ebay, and some sites from a yahoo search. You can check off those sites when you continue searching.

thanks, i'll keep checking those sites every few days.

i guess its just damn near impossible to find a moogle keychain if you dont live in japan.

i saw an authentic moogle in a little tokyo anime shoppe. its like freaken $14. i dont know man.. whats more important... affection for you GF, or a brand new copy of F-Zero GX.. lol.. let me know if u want me to pick one up. ill haggle for u too! :)

[quote name='rimsforsale']i went to animenation, and accidently clicked on hentai... :p accidently... no good keychains btw..[/quote]

lol! here are a couple of cool things for sonic fans:

Dr. Eggman

Bokkun

and they're both on sale :D

[quote name='rimsforsale']i saw an authentic moogle in a little tokyo anime shoppe. its like freaken $14. i dont know man.. whats more important... affection for you GF, or a brand new copy of F-Zero GX.. lol.. let me know if u want me to pick one up. ill haggle for u too! :)[/quote]

i PM'ed you in case you were serious.

bread's done
Back