KH 3D for $35 plus 2.49 shipping at Amazon NEW

So..What are the odds this is a reprint? Been in stock for over a day now. Is it worth $30 regardless?
there had some in December sold out for a month then got more in January And sold out in two days and every one thought that was a reprint then and they been sold out for two months now so it seem every time they sell out they get more in two months later so either reprint with very slow distribution shipping or amazon is find random inventory in there warehouses every so often

Hate to break it to you guys, but most games will become rare at retail brand new. Especially, you know, when they stop printing them and people stop buying them. 

I know this isn't the trade thread, but since it covers this topic I just wanted to throw the following out there. I have a brand new copy that I picked up for $19.99 that I have been saving for my brothers birthday. He just had a baby and hasn't opened the 3DS XL nor the last seven games I have bought him so I am re-considering my gifting options to avoid further games collecting dust on his shelf. If I give it to him, I know he'll never play it. If anyone wants to make an offer feel free to shoot me a PM.

Plenty on eBay for decent prices. Hardly screams "rare" when you look at closed auctions

The definition of 'rare' is subjective. A lot of people use the word 'rare' when a game appears it's OOP and no longer available at traditional retail stores. Most of these can always be found on eBay.

Anyway...guessing Square reprinted it. Amazon has been getting stock off and on. While it hasn't been lasting that long it seems like it's lasted longer this time and since they have sold out when it has been available Square probably feels a reprint is financially a good idea. Guess time will tell but I expect it has been reprinted, or will be. Still happy to have my copy for around $10 I paid sometime around fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back