iconps2_r2.gif
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $9.77

[quote name='dcmon2002']
iconps2_r2.gif
Kingdom Hearts II was $11.77 and
iconps2_r2.gif
Marvel Ultimate Alliance $9.77[/QUOTE]

wow awesome prices.

Very nice! Even I'd buy KHII at that price (didn't like the first one at all). I'd love to get MUA at that price for sure.

HUGE, huge YMMV.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Very nice! Even I'd buy KHII at that price (didn't like the first one at all). I'd love to get MUA at that price for sure.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't like Kingdom Hearts as much as I thought I would. It was a very good game, but not as good of a game as people were saying it was.

[quote name='doc005']Yeah I didn't like Kingdom Hearts as much as I thought I would. It was a very good game, but not as good of a game as people were saying it was.[/QUOTE]

I never even made it out of the second world (well whichever Tarzan was in). It's not a bad game at all, it just didn't interest me. Which is sad since I would have liked to at least made it to the Nightmare Before Christmas world (I'm a big NBC fan) before losing interest. But to each his own.

btw, I read in the latest issue of EGM that there's another version of KH II being released this Spring, I think it's called Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. It's suppose to have extras that aren't in the original.

But for someone like me who isn't very interested in KH, I'd still rather take the $12 version. ^_^

[quote name='Alien Spider']I never even made it out of the second world (well whichever Tarzan was in). It's not a bad game at all, it just didn't interest me. Which is sad since I would have liked to at least made it to the Nightmare Before Christmas world (I'm a big NBC fan) before losing interest. But to each his own.

btw, I read in the latest issue of EGM that there's another version of KH II being released this Spring, I think it's called Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. It's suppose to have extras that aren't in the original.

But for someone like me who isn't very interested in KH, I'd still rather take the $12 version. ^_^[/quote]

No final work on KH2 Final Mix but rumors say spring for Japan and this fall for the US. I would be surprise if this becomes our greatest hits version of the game.

[quote name='Alien Spider']
[/quote]
As far as the extras go, I was reading it in that same issue of EGM and they said that it would include a 3d version of the gba Chain of Memories... which might be reason alone to pick that one up...

but, this deal in mind, $12 seems a no brainer for II in the meantime :)

Is this all Sam's Club or just yours?

Edit: If anyone with a membership and finds KH2 for the price listed by the OP. I'll buy/trade one off of them. :D

i already have an unopened copy of it. maybe i can find the recpeit and take it back to best buy if i can find this at the Club.

If anyone can get an extra at this price and would sell for cost + ship, please PM. I haven't had a Sam's card in forever and it isn't worth renewing for a major YMMV deal.

I am so totally there. I have been looking and waiting for this game to be on the cheap, and now I finally have a reason. Thank you very much for the post, dcmon2002.

[quote name='redsox6391']Awesome prices, hopefully I can get these at my store. I'll try to check as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Look for a 2nd KH2 for me! ;)

[quote name='ChimpArmy']If anyone can pick up an extra copy and sell it for cost + ship that would be great.

Thanks[/quote]

Ditto.

bread's done
Back