Kick-Ass Blu-ray $12.99 @ BB.Com & Amazon (BB PM); Killers $12.99 @ BB.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Mods' edit:
Killers on Blu-Ray is also $12.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Killers...d=2137280&skuId=1222168&st=killers&lp=15&cp=1

Amazon has price matched the price on Kick-Ass:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZG9846/

Kick-Ass Blu-ray $12.99 was $29.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kick-As...1067587&productCategoryId=cat02017&id=2123362

HAPPY HALLOWEEN M*TH*RF*CK*R!

3502zvp.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT I'M READY FOR KICK-A$$!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Calling BB.com customer service is the quickest way to cancel an order. They're not in right now, though I believe they're available again at either 8 or 9AM ET.

800 BEST BUY, and have your order # handy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you're replying to my previous post but actually I did call them (forgot to mention that) and they're still open now, i think. I called like 15 minutes ago. The $10 rz was applied to kick ass and two toy story 3 iron packs. The lady told me that the rZ that was applied to kick ass will go back to my account.

My ideal thought was that I thought the $10 RZ was gonna apply to the iron packs but I guess not. This is a lesson to learn for me on not to go through all this to save a freaking dollar

[quote name='TheRock88']Would they also refund the shipping charge or I end up with that?[/QUOTE]

Oh...yikes! I don't think they refund shipping :( Sorry, mate

[quote name='david12795']I'm not sure if you're replying to my previous post but actually I did call them (forgot to mention that) and they're still open now, i think. I called like 15 minutes ago. The $10 rz was applied to kick ass and two toy story 3 iron packs. The lady told me that the rZ that was applied to kick ass will go back to my account.

My ideal thought was that I thought the $10 RZ was gonna apply to the iron packs but I guess not. This is a lesson to learn for me on not to go through all this to save a freaking dollar[/QUOTE]I'm surprised that they were still there by 12AM CT, as that's normally when they pack it in and call it a night. You must have gotten lucky, or they're starting to ramp up to the holiday season and they're increasing the timeframes they're available.

[quote name='shrike4242']Added links to the Amazon PM, as well as Killers @ $12.99.

Anyone else find any other semi-recent releases @ $12.99 on BB.com?[/QUOTE]

Don't think anyone mentioned it yet, but I picked up From Paris with Love along with this last night. I think that one is actually in the ad.

After $20 of rewardzone coupons, it cost me a whole $6.50... woot.

[quote name='eastx']I hope the DC eventually materializes, but the theatrical cut is easily worth $13. It's my favorite movie of the year, has an excellent soundtrack, and is highly rewatchable.[/QUOTE]

Is there information on scenes/extras missing that would be in a director's cut? I was unaware there would be one coming out (or was that more of a general comment re: the double-dip?).

glad to see amazon price match this

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Does anyone remembered the Buy 3 BDs and save $20 off coupon? Those were the good old day.[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You always forget your S's lol. :)

[quote name='DirkDiggler']Is there information on scenes/extras missing that would be in a director's cut? I was unaware there would be one coming out (or was that more of a general comment re: the double-dip?).

glad to see amazon price match this[/QUOTE]

I saw an article online once that said they're going to release a DC eventually. I don't remember if it mentioned specific scenes, but I kind of doubt it.

I just picked up the $12.99 Kick-Ass at the East Brunswick, NJ Best Buy. They didn't have many left. I didn't have to price match the site or anything. It was marked that way on the shelf. The sticker on the case said the full price, but the shelf and the register reflected the $12.99.

[quote name='eastx']I saw an article online once that said they're going to release a DC eventually. I don't remember if it mentioned specific scenes, but I kind of doubt it.[/QUOTE]For $13 purchase price, I can easily sell it someone as is for $10 and call it a $3 "rental". Or for $13, if I'm lucky.

picked one up last night in-store...best buy's organization of blu-rays/dvds (at least mine) is like them dropping blu-rays from the ceiling and having them land all over the store. Have to spend like 20 minutes checking each aisle end and every random kiosk to see where the blu-rays are. Always nice to find them, but it's like trying to find a pot of gold.

Even though I ordered a copy of Kick-Ass on amazon, I'll probably end up returning it assuming I can get the Best Buy Reward Zone 30% off coupon applied against a copy (among other things) on Friday. $9.xx for this is a mother fucking steal and a half!

[quote name='karkyco']Even though I ordered a copy of Kick-Ass on amazon, I'll probably end up returning it assuming I can get the Best Buy Reward Zone 30% off coupon applied against a copy (among other things) on Friday. $9.xx for this is a mother fucking steal and a half![/QUOTE]
That Best Buy 30% off coupon says its for "REGULARLY PRICED" Blu-Rays under $34.99 only, so I don't think they'll allow it.

Just popped in the movie and I love it again so far.
Does anybody know where I can get the song that's from the menu? It sounds so inspirational :p

[quote name='karkyco']Even though I ordered a copy of Kick-Ass on amazon, I'll probably end up returning it assuming I can get the Best Buy Reward Zone 30% off coupon applied against a copy (among other things) on Friday. $9.xx for this is a mother fucking steal and a half![/QUOTE]

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']That Best Buy 30% off coupon says its for "REGULARLY PRICED" Blu-Rays under $34.99 only, so I don't think they'll allow it.[/QUOTE]

Plus even if they accepted the coupon - returning an item to amazon isnt free. You would probably spend as much in postage as you would save.

bread's done
Back