Kickstarter for Gabriel Knight creator's next adventure games!

ID2006

CAGiversary!
So, another Kickstarter project here. I didn't see this one mentioned, though I definitely think it deserves to be.

This one is for more adventure games from Jane Jensen, the creator of the (excellent) Gabriel Knight series. The goal is lower than most of the other recent notables (Shadowrun, Wasteland 2, DFA, maybe others), and it would be a shame if for some reason this one didn't get funded.

If you are an adventure game fan who isn't already burnt out on Kickstarter pledging, then please become a part of this. I need my adventure gaming fix.

Also, two of the three game concepts are in 2D! No way! Yes! It's true. Instead of the all too often bland and uninteresting 3D or 2.5D, we might get an honest update of the charming old school style that games like Gabriel Knight, Broken Sword, Full Throttle, etc, once used to fill the niche genre with timeless classics that manage hold up very well even today.

Shadowrun and Wasteland I can get behind...I'm not so sure about yet another Sierra adventure. Nothing against the games, I just feel like they got a solid shot to tell whatever stories they wanted to tell. How many Gabriel Knights were there, 3 or 4? No thanks.

[quote name='dothog']Shadowrun and Wasteland I can get behind...I'm not so sure about yet another Sierra adventure. Nothing against the games, I just feel like they got a solid shot to tell whatever stories they wanted to tell. How many Gabriel Knights were there, 3 or 4? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean by another Sierra adventure?

Also, what difference does the number of GK games make? The Kickstarter games are not set in the GK universe.

bread's done
Back